996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

A Very Special Wish (VRALEX)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 10:58 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday to both Alex's lol

Old 07-01-2006, 11:11 PM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
Who's Alex??? Well happy B-day any way...why do we celebrate that we're older?

Old 07-01-2006, 11:27 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wross996TT
Who's Alex???
I have heard rumors that he is the guy who coined the phrase "Pimpin aint easy" made millions! Happy Birthday Alex

-Markus-

Old 07-02-2006, 03:34 AM
VRAlexander
Attachment 36537
WOW...THANKS EVERYONE!! I was quite shocked to see this thread when I first logged on tonight. As for my Birthday, I decided to have a quiet Birthday this year...I wanted to take some time to reflect on my life and make some decisions about the future...
Then came high noon and Chris called with a fun Idea...Since I was only a wet dream in the 60's, I did not have the opportunity to go to Hertz, rent a Shelby, then wire lots of NOS to the motor before taking it to a local track!! Fast forward 2006......Thank you Hertz...The person that helped me was wondering why I purchased the Umbrealla policy as well as the full coverage (just return the keys to the counter policy) on the vehicle....well lets just say.....well lets not...
In the Spirit of Top Gear, Chris and I wanted to bring exclusivly to 6speedonline a COMPREHENSIVE vehicle report on this unique and virtually unobtanium vehicle.....Our tests (video and photos) will include but are not limited to: AX-22 testing, quarter mile drag strip, full braking, top speed, drifting and yes a burn out contest......should you guys have any requests for this vehicle...please ask and I shall entertain any and almost all ideas...

Some info one the car:
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/06/...hertz-mustang/

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/featu...-lifestyle-col

Thanks again everyone for making this a special day...
(I DID NOT SEE ANY PORSCHE'S PARKED IN THE HERTZ EMPLOYEE LOT...So I will be 'all-in' that there are no Hertz employees here....) On the other hand...if there is a Hertz employee here...please enjoy the informative 'how to' videos demonstration of your vehicle....after all Ford is buying these cars back after 16K-18K miles....enjoy

dgussin1-
Any ideas???

Last edited by VRAlexander; 12-22-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Happy birthday, Alex!!

Old 07-02-2006, 12:04 PM
capn jackass is infamous around these parts
MMMMmmm. Give me some music here.

Haaaaapy birrrffday, Mr. President...UGH!

Enjoy it in good health you two. 'Tis a fun day up ahead.

Old 07-02-2006, 12:56 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Happy Birthday Alex and Alex. What a great weekend to have one. Enjoy! Enjoy!

Old 07-02-2006, 04:15 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Attachment 36537
WOW...THANKS EVERYONE!! I was quite shocked to see this thread when I first logged on tonight. As for my Birthday, I decided to have a quiet Birthday this year...I wanted to take some time to reflect on my life and make some decisions about the future...
Then came high noon and Chris called with a fun Idea...Since I was only a wet dream in the 60's, I did not have the opportunity to go to Hertz, rent a Shelby, then wire lots of NOS to the motor before taking it to a local track!! Fast forward 2006......Thank you Hertz...The person that helped me was wondering why I purchased the Umbrealla policy as well as the full coverage (just return the keys to the counter policy) on the vehicle....well lets just say.....well lets not...
In the Spirit of Top Gear, Chris and I wanted to bring exclusivly to 6speedonline a COMPREHENSIVE vehicle report on this unique and virtually unobtanium vehicle.....Our tests (video and photos) will include but are not limited to: AX-22 testing, quarter mile drag strip, full braking, top speed, drifting and yes a burn out contest......should you guys have any requests for this vehicle...please ask and I shall entertain any and almost all ideas...

Some info one the car:
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/06/...hertz-mustang/

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/featu...-lifestyle-col

Thanks again everyone for making this a special day...
(I DID NOT SEE ANY PORSCHE'S PARKED IN THE HERTZ EMPLOYEE LOT...So I will be 'all-in' that there are no Hertz employees here....) On the other hand...if there is a Hertz employee here...please enjoy the informative 'how to' videos demonstration of your vehicle....after all Ford is buying these cars back after 16K-18K miles....enjoy

dgussin1-
Any ideas???
LOL you are, NUTS

Old 07-02-2006, 05:59 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Happy Birthday Alex! Sounds like you're celebrating with a fitting car caper, sounds like a blast.

Hey Todd, don't quit your day job!
(j/k!)

-Dave

Old 07-03-2006, 03:12 AM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
dgussin1-
Any ideas???
oh hell yeah. lol

How long are you renting the car for and how crazy do you want to go? We could set you up with a low 11/high 10 second car in a day.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:27 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by dgussin1
oh hell yeah. lol

How long are you renting the car for and how crazy do you want to go? We could set you up with a low 11/high 10 second car in a day.
I am keeping the car until she's towed back to Hertz or I get bored....I have already wired a 200shot wet NOS system.....

PM me your number so we can talk about this .

Old 07-03-2006, 12:34 PM
jaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the rough
Happy Birthday Alex...go nuts!

Old 07-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Happy birthday to you both!!

Old 07-03-2006, 03:54 PM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
I am keeping the car until she's towed back to Hertz or I get bored....I have already wired a 200shot wet NOS system.....

PM me your number so we can talk about this .
PM sent. Thats a big *** shot. lmao.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:20 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
Their selling the hertz cars already
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...84224570QQrdZ1

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A Very Special Wish (VRALEX)