996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New guy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
New guy

Hey yall..posted before couldnt put up any pics so i figure i put up a pic or two will for sure post some of my Turbo Tommorw...
My R32 GTR ...
You want power i got power. Well over 900 ponies...
My bike its PCH summer toy.

Keys to my GOD

I am sorry i didnt mean before that i own a 72 its meant to be a 78 SC... Typed to fast using the key pad...

Old 07-03-2006, 08:58 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Welcome to 6speed.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:23 AM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
Welcome to the asylum man. Nice bike. Any mods?

What turbo? Show us the money.

Old 07-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Mods everything i own i got modded... The CBR 929RR is a real Erion Racing bike with upgraded front and rear sprokets, Vortex pegs, Devil Exhaust, Power Commander 3, HID so i can see and a few other toys... The Skyline with out going into detail.. NOTHING IS STOCK but the Dash Cluster and the shifter... oh wait i almost lied the pedals are stock to... LOL... The Turbo S has the following done, Remus exhaust, EVo intake, Div Valves, and depending on how much longer Kinesis takes Rims... I am gonna do the Chip soon as well... just waiting on if i want to just go ALL out...

Forgot to add i also have the Sachs Stage 2 clutch with lighted flywheel...Dam that thing makes a difference

Last edited by Me_qwkr; 07-04-2006 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:10 PM
pictures of the Turbo... Sorry they of bad quality just to lazy today as the girl wants to go out and i wanna stay home.. .LOL

Old 07-03-2006, 04:11 PM
and no jokes on the front tires...I blew both of them in the Boonies and all they had was some capital ****... So i figure i am gonna wait for my Advan's once the darn rims come in.

Old 07-03-2006, 04:49 PM
P O R S C H E
KSA Turbo is infamous around these parts
Welcome to the Fam

Old 07-03-2006, 10:07 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Welcome!!!!!!

Old 07-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Welcome aboard.

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 07-03-2006, 11:16 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Welcome, looks like you have some cool toys Any video's and more info on the skyline?

Old 07-03-2006, 11:32 PM
skyline

what would you like to know...dont really video my cars much...there is no evidence if there is no video

Old 07-03-2006, 11:33 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
what would you like to know...dont really video my cars much...there is no evidence if there is no video
LOL dont know, i guess your engine/turbo setup, not really familiar with different setups i was just wondering!

Old 07-03-2006, 11:56 PM
well okay here is the deal it started off as a RB26 which is a 2.6 liter.. I built that motor with all HKS goodies but the high dec 2.8 liter kit... That motor revs up to 10k rpms... It has HKS GT turbine kit. It produces the craziest 750 hp you ever seen...about a year ago i got a deal on an OS Giken 3.0l kit. So i swapped out the old motor and dropped in the 3.0 liter kit. I installed the OS Giken tranny which i TOTALLY REGRET and wish i went with the 6 speed GTR R34 Getrag tranny. For a clutch i have a twin plate exedy which TOTALLY needs to be upgraded to the triple plate...but street wise you just cant do it... For turbos on the new 3.0 liter i am running twin GT35 turbos... DAM these things move quick...full boost is around 4 or so and keeps going till about 8. Its all controlled by an HKS F-con V-pro. The turbos are bottom mounted as i HATE people knowing everything by looking... For exhaust i have a custom equal lenght down pipe from Bee'R racing in Japan with a full N1 exhaust from Apexi...included in the pipe is an electronic valve that with the push of a button will close a butterfly so to speak after the cat to silence up the car a bit... As for boost control i was using the Apexi but am going to change it over to the HKS or the Greedy profec E-01 as i had both those before...For suspension i am running Agosta but am changing to Ohlins all the way around.. The hicas has been removed for wieght and racing. all gauges were replace with Defi, the rims are gonna be changed to 18 by 10 all the way around as with GTR's you must have the same width... The speedeo was replaced with a NISMO cluster that reachs speeds of 205. Which i have TOTALLY passed... The rear end was replaced with a nismo rear end and now carries a Cusco diff with Greddy diff plate. The inter cooler is ARC with also two front mount oil coolers one for motor the other for the tranny. The battery is a Oddessy not the REALLY skinny F1 battery but the bigger battery.. Gotta have the sound system. For intake i have the Twin HKS full metal intake with Samco hoses through out.. Koyo radiator and a Top secret Intake manifold that still uses the ITB's... The full system was replaced with all HKS products including the 1000cc injectors running a total of 7 Injectors. The firing system was replaced with a Split-Fire coil system and all new wiring was ordered from japan as the old wires didnt look so nice... On the OS Giken motor redline is about 8200 but i never rev past 8... I am sure i could hit 9 but i am not lucky since its a white car. There is also a 1k dollar Sheep Dog BOV that i want to recirculate back into the intake but because of the valve on the end is almost impossible to do so and the hosing to do such is just tramendous. Head lights are soon to be replaced with the N1 head lamps. Also have an HKS EVC with a quick switch so at any time it goes from AWD to RWD... so i can hit up them tires in the back befor i smoke the entire country... As for oil and water... The oil pump is from JUN racing and the Water pump is an N1 pump from Nismo for the OS Giken block. Running HKS cam gears. Had the electronically controlled HKS Cam gear but that was just well not worth it and just got rid of it... over all this motor is about as built as it gets...as the guy in Japan that does my work said, "Just add more Air and you can put how ever much you want to the wheels.." As the setup i have on my car minus the turbos is reliable up to over 1000whp.... I call this car the ghost...

Old 07-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
well okay here is the deal it started off as a RB26 which is a 2.6 liter.. I built that motor with all HKS goodies but the high dec 2.8 liter kit... That motor revs up to 10k rpms... It has HKS GT turbine kit. It produces the craziest 750 hp you ever seen...about a year ago i got a deal on an OS Giken 3.0l kit. So i swapped out the old motor and dropped in the 3.0 liter kit. I installed the OS Giken tranny which i TOTALLY REGRET and wish i went with the 6 speed GTR R34 Getrag tranny. For a clutch i have a twin plate exedy which TOTALLY needs to be upgraded to the triple plate...but street wise you just cant do it... For turbos on the new 3.0 liter i am running twin GT35 turbos... DAM these things move quick...full boost is around 4 or so and keeps going till about 8. Its all controlled by an HKS F-con V-pro. The turbos are bottom mounted as i HATE people knowing everything by looking... For exhaust i have a custom equal lenght down pipe from Bee'R racing in Japan with a full N1 exhaust from Apexi...included in the pipe is an electronic valve that with the push of a button will close a butterfly so to speak after the cat to silence up the car a bit... As for boost control i was using the Apexi but am going to change it over to the HKS or the Greedy profec E-01 as i had both those before...For suspension i am running Agosta but am changing to Ohlins all the way around.. The hicas has been removed for wieght and racing. all gauges were replace with Defi, the rims are gonna be changed to 18 by 10 all the way around as with GTR's you must have the same width... The speedeo was replaced with a NISMO cluster that reachs speeds of 205. Which i have TOTALLY passed... The rear end was replaced with a nismo rear end and now carries a Cusco diff with Greddy diff plate. The inter cooler is ARC with also two front mount oil coolers one for motor the other for the tranny. The battery is a Oddessy not the REALLY skinny F1 battery but the bigger battery.. Gotta have the sound system. For intake i have the Twin HKS full metal intake with Samco hoses through out.. Koyo radiator and a Top secret Intake manifold that still uses the ITB's... The full system was replaced with all HKS products including the 1000cc injectors running a total of 7 Injectors. The firing system was replaced with a Split-Fire coil system and all new wiring was ordered from japan as the old wires didnt look so nice... On the OS Giken motor redline is about 8200 but i never rev past 8... I am sure i could hit 9 but i am not lucky since its a white car. There is also a 1k dollar Sheep Dog BOV that i want to recirculate back into the intake but because of the valve on the end is almost impossible to do so and the hosing to do such is just tramendous. Head lights are soon to be replaced with the N1 head lamps. Also have an HKS EVC with a quick switch so at any time it goes from AWD to RWD... so i can hit up them tires in the back befor i smoke the entire country... As for oil and water... The oil pump is from JUN racing and the Water pump is an N1 pump from Nismo for the OS Giken block. Running HKS cam gears. Had the electronically controlled HKS Cam gear but that was just well not worth it and just got rid of it... over all this motor is about as built as it gets...as the guy in Japan that does my work said, "Just add more Air and you can put how ever much you want to the wheels.." As the setup i have on my car minus the turbos is reliable up to over 1000whp.... I call this car the ghost...
WOW that's alot of money into your car Sounds insane, Skyline's are awesome cars. I would love to see a video !

Old 07-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Welcome MQ. It appears that you are in the LA area. I would love to see your Skyline run some time.

Craig

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New guy