996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

There's a TurboKiller over on another forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Banned
evsmotors has a spectacular aura aboutevsmotors has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
LOL, I was over on MBworld.org when I read this from a guy with an SL65:

"I have yet to have a decent run with a porsche with any chance of kicking my ***. I have found them to be a complete bore on the streets. Cobras are far more exciting. Maybe the few who are faster live in other parts of the planet or have modified their cars for the track only. They also may have superior handling, and have shown lower 1/4 times in the most extreme situations, but its hard to tell when they are 20 car lengths back."

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...64#post1658864
I only have to run him half throttle in one of my Supras!

Old 07-11-2006, 12:17 PM
DFW911T is infamous around these partsDFW911T is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dberry7578
We AMG owners apologize for not caring about having the most nimble breath taking performance car on the planet. We also apologize for only enjoying a quick quater mile rump.
Well said.
I too apologize for enjoying the cushy ride of my CL55AMG as opposed to my 911 Turbo.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:04 PM
dberry7578 is infamous around these parts
Cool

Originally Posted by evsmotors
I only have to run him half throttle in one of my Supras!
THATS IT. First thing in the morning I'm going to get a 3000 bhp supra and trade in this old piece of **** SL65. I don't know what I was thinking buying this thing anyway. I should have gotten a Supra from the get go. No Porsche, No Ferrari, No Bentley, and No Lambo, but yes the Supra is mine, all mine.

I dare any porsche to try me once I posses the worlds most potent quarter miler and track car. RenntechV12 watch out. I'll outrun any car in your stable with my new Supra, especially that POS Sl600. You just wait and see bubby. Theres a new Sheriff in town and I will kick your azz at half throttle!

Old 07-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Exotic Performance
xico is infamous around these parts
I will run him , line him up

i will run this rentech car any time he wants, any bets ??? , did he say twenty cars in front , is he on crack or what.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:22 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by xico
i will run this rentech car any time he wants, any bets ??? , did he say twenty cars in front , is he on crack or what.
Where have you been @?
Llamame loco!

Old 07-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Banned
THATS IT. First thing in the morning I'm going to get a 3000 bhp supra and trade in this old piece of **** SL65. I don't know what I was thinking buying this thing anyway. I should have gotten a Supra from the get go. No Porsche, No Ferrari, No Bentley, and No Lambo, but yes the Supra is mine, all mine.

I dare any porsche to try me once I posses the worlds most potent quarter miler and track car. RenntechV12 watch out. I'll outrun any car in your stable with my new Supra, especially that POS Sl600. You just wait and see bubby. Theres a new Sheriff in town and I will kick your azz at half throttle!

I smell envy. Don't hate, appreciate. haha

Old 07-12-2006, 06:56 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by evsmotors
I smell envy. Don't hate, appreciate. haha
Thats not hate, just let this thread die. There is not a car on your list that I can't own. Congrats if your car is faster. Like I have said before, my car is stock, and if your supras are faster it really doesn't change my sleeping habits. So go for it Mr. Half Throttle. Maybe I'll just buy a jet car to try an keep up with all of the supras and other 2 second cars that seem to be everywhere.

Old 07-12-2006, 07:07 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by xico
I am actually afraid of P-cars now. You have the superior car in every imagineable category including luxury and the convertible hard top stuff. I promise not to say another bad word about a porsche. I agree I drive a fat *** stock POS AMG. I wont race you because I will kill myself if I loose. Maybe a shotgun blow to the head or something like that. In other words, No Mas!

Old 07-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Banned
There is not a car on your list that I can't own.
Your point is?

I sure did push the "**** Him Off Button"! I guess you just don't like the word "Supra". LOL

Old 07-12-2006, 09:44 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
your handle here represents your business.. perhaps you should make a personal account for exchanges like this... you are turning off potential customers (not just him). Just a heads up.

Old 07-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
your handle here represents your business.. perhaps you should make a personal account for exchanges like this... you are turning off potential customers (not just him). Just a heads up.
I didn't attack him. He just started this I'm too cocky to own a Supra thing. Not me I have nothing against any car. You can see this from my personal collection. Just making a comment with no intention of offending anyone. But obviously he's trying to offend me. Yes I agree with you. I should avoid stupid confrontations such as this.

Last edited by evsmotors; 07-12-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:39 AM
dmz
dmz is infamous around these parts
Damn! I didn't realized that the SL56 weighted over 4500lb. And I thought my M5 handled like a pig at 4000lb. I guess I am a guy who preffer less weight over more power on a sports car. If I wanted a luxury ride I think the S65 would probably be a better choice.

Old 07-12-2006, 11:26 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dmz
Damn! I didn't realized that the SL56 weighted over 4500lb. And I thought my M5 handled like a pig at 4000lb. I guess I am a guy who preffer less weight over more power on a sports car. If I wanted a luxury ride I think the S65 would probably be a better choice.
LOL and it gets even better, have you ever driven an SL65?!? How would you know what it handled like?? BTW, it actually feels like 3500 lbs in the corners! It can handle, you guys just have no experience with them AND, follow along with what other people say!

Old 07-12-2006, 11:47 AM
justdumb is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
LOL and it gets even better, have you ever driven an SL65?!? How would you know what it handled like?? BTW, it actually feels like 3500 lbs in the corners! It can handle, you guys just have no experience with them AND, follow along with what other people say!
yes. because i owned one. no it doesn't. no it can't, yes i do, only when they're right.

sl65 has good grip and like all mbz with abc corners very _flat_, but if you think its anywhere near an m3 or 911 in the handling department u r cuckoo.

Old 07-12-2006, 11:52 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by F**K
yes. because i owned one. no it doesn't. no it can't, yes i do, only when they're right.

sl65 has good grip and like all mbz with abc corners very _flat_, but if you think its anywhere near an m3 or 911 in the handling department u r cuckoo.
First of all my reply was not towards you, obviously. 2nd of all, i never said it was better handling than a 911 or M3, all i said was it was shockingly GOOD in the handling department. He was on wider renntech wheels and with suspension full stiffened on sport, believe me, ive been in good handling cars. Maybe it was more awe then reality, but what i felt was insane for a car of that weight !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: There's a TurboKiller over on another forum