996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

414 rwhp Procharged Mustang GT messed with me today...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:39 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet kill, I bet he planned on blowing you away with his "mods"

Score one for the good guys!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 12:26 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, I wouldn't gloat to much I am good freinds with Dan/Ken and half of the design team. One of our freinds drives a 9.7 1/4 Cobra and that is without the bottle. I asked why in the hell he thinks he needs the bottle any way. Brett just chuckled and said incase I run in to a yellow TT. Gulp, I would be out if I saw him coming down the road. I never say that!!

They do build some nutty stuff. But that is here in our back yard!

Old 07-06-2006, 01:20 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Nice kill....Attachment 36767

Did you ask him if he's going to change his plates after the race?? (Inside Joke from: http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...4A47FC343D.htm)

PS> What was the last thing to go through the bugs head when it hit your windshield at 140mph??
LOL that's a classic Nice 1 Scott

Old 07-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Nice kill Scott!!! A couple of years ago, when I was running Stage V ZC turbos and a stock fuel system/stock internals/stock TB/Ruf exhaust, I pulled a 600 rwhp 03 KB Cobra three consecutive times (from a roll). A week ago, a friend told me that a 750 rwhp 03 Cobra wants to run my car. That should be fun.

Craig

Old 07-06-2006, 06:28 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Nice kill! It is always fun to put the car to a real live test. Like you said sometimes you are forced to show them the light!

And yes you can be suprised by almost anything on the road these days, so that is another reason to take the challenge.

Old 07-06-2006, 06:36 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by dgussin1
Alex, how's the GT350 coming along?
Its been 5 days and yes 788 miles later...I will post a full report when I get back from my Texas roadtrip...

BTW: I 'AX-22' the car today 60-130MPH and 1/4miles....the 5-speed auto is great...what an improvement from the past years

Old 07-06-2006, 10:34 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Nice one Scott!!!
Craig--please run this guy when you get your car dialed in and let us know.
VR-Your nuts
JohnBeatle--I am not far behind you...

Marty K.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorschePhd
LOL, I wouldn't gloat to much I am good freinds with Dan/Ken and half of the design team. One of our freinds drives a 9.7 1/4 Cobra and that is without the bottle. I asked why in the hell he thinks he needs the bottle any way. Brett just chuckled and said incase I run in to a yellow TT. Gulp, I would be out if I saw him coming down the road. I never say that!!

They do build some nutty stuff. But that is here in our back yard!
Hey...I'm not gloating. I know there's always something faster out there.

Your buddy's car sounds mean.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Sweet kill, I bet he planned on blowing you away with his "mods"

Score one for the good guys!!!
Ya...I think he may have thought I was stock and wanted a Porsche TT kill to add to his list.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Craig
A week ago, a friend told me that a 750 rwhp 03 Cobra wants to run my car. That should be fun.

Craig
750 rwhp makes for a very fast car. But I think you'd beat him!

Old 07-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by buddyg
Nice kill! It is always fun to put the car to a real live test. Like you said sometimes you are forced to show them the light!

And yes you can be suprised by almost anything on the road these days, so that is another reason to take the challenge.
Exactly, Buddy.

Old 07-06-2006, 11:30 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Hey...I'm not gloating. I know there's always something faster out there.

Your buddy's car sounds mean.
What is cool is he has his NOS purge through the snake eyes. As if I needed any more harassment from them!

Old 07-06-2006, 11:38 AM
greg schroeder is infamous around these parts
That would have been painful to be in the Mustang, but those plates are asking for it.

Old 07-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
750 rwhp makes for a very fast car. But I think you'd beat him!
On tire, he should launch harder, but I have more top end. I will run him from a roll, thereby negating his launch. Should not be a problem.

Craig

Old 07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Scott

Always enjoy hearing about your car. Nice kill.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 414 rwhp Procharged Mustang GT messed with me today...