996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Garage pictures ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 07:28 PM
Dabum is infamous around these parts
john,

wow..wow..

You've given me some idea's, the problem is the stupid H1 wont fit in the garage... great...

Old 10-11-2003, 07:35 PM
jcramair1 is infamous around these parts
Guys I will post pics of my garage in the next few days..Just waiting on the floor install. The garage is kind of in an uproar right now. Don't count me out though ....BTW John D your garage looks great..I also love the look that you have Perio. I also was very inspired by your do it yourself garage site.

Old 10-11-2003, 09:21 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Guys,
I know in order to compete, I will have to post the very best pictures I've got. So if it looks like I pulled my car into my Living Room and rearranged my furniture to give it that "Garage " look....
It Really is my garage.......

Old 10-11-2003, 10:18 PM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
Very Very nice John D II. Where do you store all your stuff Like car care, etc?
Periokid,

Your garage looks great and is set up very nicely. I had a 25' wall of 6 floor to ceiling cabinets built as part of the finish. They contain firewood, car care, garbage, etc. and are visable in the background of this picture.....one unit has the door open. The depth is just enough for a large rubbish container. These storage units keep the garage looking uncluttered and clean.

One thing that I think all with finished garages will agree on (regardless of finish treatment) is having a highly finished garage adds to the car ownership experience and is a very worthwhile exercise. I would do it again without reservation.......and thanks for all the compliments.

Last edited by John D; 10-11-2003 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2003, 10:59 PM
alamein is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by RDH
Guys,
I know in order to compete, I will have to post the very best pictures I've got. So if it looks like I pulled my car into my Living Room and rearranged my furniture to give it that "Garage " look....
It Really is my garage.......
roflmao ... the sad thing is I think their garages are better than my living room

Last edited by alamein; 10-12-2003 at 04:12 AM.
Old 10-12-2003, 08:23 AM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
John,

Ah, now I see. Very well done. How is the Griot's Floor holding up?

Old 10-12-2003, 09:07 AM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
Ah, now I see. Very well done. How is the Griot's Floor holding up?
In one word "fantastic". This is the paint to use if you are going that route.

Not a single chip, no lifting, nothing....I am confident that it's there for the long haul. The previous paint began chipping and lifting after a week and continued over the next year or so, until I had it removed. I was hesitant to try paint again, but decided one more time......the Griots product is exceptional, very tough glass like finish with exceptional adhesion to the concrete. Hot tires have no effect whatsoever on the paint. The prior 2-part epoxy paint I used lifted under the tires in no time.

Old 10-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Well... John's garage is truly beautiful, but my preferrence is Davids. It's more my style - VERY COOL DUDE!

http://www.slk32.com/pages/garage/Garage/garage.html

Old 10-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Parker is infamous around these parts
So what do you guys think about garage lighting...?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...&threadid=2473

Old 10-12-2003, 07:57 PM
Bill S has a spectacular aura aboutBill S has a spectacular aura about
Here's a picture of Joe Huber from Ruf installing a new suspension in my garage...

Attached Images  
Old 10-13-2003, 06:56 AM
chasedrive is infamous around these parts
Just finished the Floor!

Just got the Twin Turbo, and finished my floor last week! Mods are on the way.

Attached Images  
Old 10-13-2003, 07:43 AM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Periokid and others, Do you wax with sand or something to get grit onto the tile otherwise water would make it slick as hell.

What do you do?

Old 10-13-2003, 07:59 AM
jcramair1 is infamous around these parts
Chasedrive what type of flooring is that? Looks awesome I love that bike too..

Old 10-13-2003, 08:01 AM
chasedrive is infamous around these parts
Ucaotit Flooring

The Website is www.ucoatit.com. It was pretty simple to do. I did the black with granite flake. Three car garage cost about $750.00 in material.

Old 01-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Garage pictures ...

edit - nevermind ... my call's been transferred

Last edited by Z0RR0; 01-10-2004 at 03:16 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Garage pictures ...