996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Garage pictures ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 10:37 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up So Who has the best Garage?

Lets see those pictures of the favorite room in your house!

Old 10-10-2003, 10:45 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
great thread...I'm in the final stages of finishing a house and could use some ideas for my "cave"...

Old 10-10-2003, 11:48 AM
jcramair1 is infamous around these parts
Darren are we allowed to post off topic posts in this area? I have not posted any off topic posts here since Shank said not to? BTW...I will have some finished pics of my garage with the floor some time next week

Thanks

Old 10-10-2003, 12:04 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
I just finished my garage, finished unpacking boxes that is. OK, so I won't win any prizes with this photo... but there is a Porsche in there to put us back on topic.

Old 10-10-2003, 12:05 PM
racer63 is infamous around these parts
Ah ha! That is what I want to do if I happen to experience this "liquidity event" that now seems to be reasonably possible. My business partner told me I was lying when I said I wouldn't buy anything new in the event of this possibility... and he was right!

I've got a 4 car garage, with virtually no upgrades to the garage. I can't wait to see the pics from others to get some ideas!

Old 10-10-2003, 12:05 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ok - I think the off-topic posts were more along the lines of favorite movie and "Cubbs Win kinda Stuff" We could move the thread but since almost all of these garages will have P-cars and/or P-car stuff in them I think we can keep it here

Old 10-10-2003, 12:23 PM
XFIFTY is infamous around these parts
Not quite nice grage

Old 10-10-2003, 12:25 PM
jcramair1 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Darren911
Ok - I think the off-topic posts were more along the lines of favorite movie and "Cubbs Win kinda Stuff" We could move the thread but since almost all of these garages will have P-cars and/or P-car stuff in them I think we can keep it here
Sounds good to me your the boss

Old 10-10-2003, 12:26 PM
DrJim is infamous around these parts
I like where this thread is headed. I just finished meeting with my contractor going over the plans to double the garage from 2 to 4 cars. I'll be interested in seeing the floor systems and the tool/wall-board/workbench set ups.

Old 10-10-2003, 07:12 PM
GT3Scott is infamous around these partsGT3Scott is infamous around these parts
I'm building a garage, deteched, 3 cars wide, equivalent of 2 deep. Will be heated/cooled with exercise equipment, pool table and of course TVs and fridge in the back. Will post pics when its done, prob in the spring.

Old 10-10-2003, 07:20 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Mine.....

Old 10-10-2003, 07:31 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
David,
WOW!!
I absolutely love your garage!!

Old 10-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of

Thanks!

Old 10-10-2003, 08:07 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Dave,
Tell me about your floor. What is it, what prep, etc.,etc.
Given the Craftsman storage cabinets, I have to presume you work on your own car. Great to see that!! Is all that space reserved for the Porsche or are there normally two cars in the garage?

Old 10-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Normally two cars stay in the garage, but for service, only one in the middle.

I have a complete write up on http://www.leonoff.net

It should answer your questions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Garage pictures ...