996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

I beat a tinted window ticket!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 12:24 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
I beat a tinted window ticket!

Shortly after getting my Scooby and having the windows tinted Limo dark, I had a cop stop me. I have had a letter from my "Chiropractor" regarding my medical condition which requires me to have my windows dark. Unfortuneately I did not have it in the car as it was new and I forgot to transfer the letter.

Long story short I denied responsibility and went before the magistrate yesterday and Won!

YooHOO One legal system down and one more to go!

Old 01-13-2004, 12:43 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
always good to carry a little momentum with you into the big game...

Old 01-13-2004, 12:55 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Mr. Gainey...This is the judge...I would like to see you in my courtroom tomorrow!!!

Old 01-13-2004, 01:01 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Haha nice one buddy... Just do it Mafia-style and take the 1st amendment!

Old 01-13-2004, 01:19 PM
maxiter is infamous around these parts
Re: I beat a tinted window ticket!

Originally posted by buddyg
I have had a letter from my "Chiropractor" regarding my medical condition which requires me to have my windows dark.
WTF?

Yes, Officer. I tint my windows so I don't blind oncoming traffic with my glaring wit!

Old 01-13-2004, 01:37 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Hmmm, Chiropractor, medical condition, dark windows, I thought it was eye medical conditions that warrant tinted windows.

Old 01-13-2004, 01:55 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Well,

According to my Chiropractor I have severe headaches resulting from sinsusitis which he is helping to treat. Therefore in his professional opinion I need to wear sunglasses and have darkened windows to reduce the glare from snow and sun.

Whatever!

Old 01-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
Sharky---

I think you mean the fifth amendment, which indicates that you have the right to not incriminate yourself.

Buddy-
nice, good luck in Texas

Old 01-13-2004, 02:46 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Buddy
If you walk on the next one you are a GOD!

Old 01-13-2004, 03:06 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Seriously if you walk on the next one Buddy, thats key, good luck.

Old 01-13-2004, 03:39 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
My funny window tint story:

Got pulled over for windsheild being tinted and side windows being to dark. The cop told me that if I brought the car by the station within 30 days with the tint scraped off I would have to only pay a 5 dollar fine.

I got the great I idea to see if I could find a similar looking car with no window tint and bring that by the station. Luck has it that a friend had a car just like mine (one year newer). I brought his car down to the station they looked out the window to confirm the tint was gone and I was home free.

Until about 3 months later the same cop pulled me over and wanted to know what was up with the tint again!!!!!

Eric

Old 01-14-2004, 04:52 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Buddy, is your chiropractor a graduate of Life down in Georgia, I think? Those guys can cure anything with chiropractic.