996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:12 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Guys,

TTboost ran a very fast 6.62 with 1 shift in his AWD TT on a 1.9% decline.

Congrats!!

Attached Images  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Attaboy Mike! Glad you got your traction issues under control. Was this on pump?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:05 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Holy crap TTBooster Boy. Slow down, the roads are icy!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:20 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Thanks guys.Yeah, pump gas, between 1.25 and 1.3 bar, not really sure. I've been out 4 or 5 times now and ALWAYS the first try is the best one. I calculated a .14 shift. I know it's not better than you Todd, but I'm trying!!!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:27 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Thanks guys.Yeah, pump gas, between 1.25 and 1.3 bar, not really sure. I've been out 4 or 5 times now and ALWAYS the first try is the best one. I calculated a .14 shift. I know it's not better than you Todd, but I'm trying!!!
Ha ha! Swap out that stick for a tip!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:29 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future

Nice run, Mike!
That's a quick shift.
I think my best shift so far was in the .30-.40 range or so.
Where was that stretch of "track"?
Had to get a new best before I grab that PBox back from you, huh?!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:34 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vrybad
Nice run, Mike!
That's a quick shift.
I think my best shift so far was in the .30-.40 range or so.
Where was that stretch of "track"?
Had to get a new best before I grab that PBox back from you, huh?!

Hey Brian, Yeah, not sure when I'll be able to get it back.

I found a good spot, hard for people to hide, if you know what I mean. Out by my house. I'll call you Saturday afternoon or maybe Sunday am? I'm home this weekend.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:35 AM
Szpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by waymegelli
I assume you've loaded the software onto your computer. If not, there's your problem. Once it's loaded, open the Performance Tools program, then open the file created by the PBox, then choose accel results and then 60-130 MPH. The program does all the work.

Thanks, I think I understand now. I have to cut away the stuff that is not needed on the graph.

Now I have to find out how to check the decline.

Thanks

Old 03-20-2009, 11:40 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Hey Brian, Yeah, not sure when I'll be able to get it back.

I found a good spot, hard for people to hide, if you know what I mean. Out by my house. I'll call you Saturday afternoon or maybe Sunday am? I'm home this weekend.

Oh, you can definitely use it, I just want to see if my changes made a difference.
You can give me a call Sunday am if that's best, I'll be around.
Should be decent weather.
We'll grab a coffee.
Talk to you then.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Szpet
Thanks, I think I understand now. I have to cut away the stuff that is not needed on the graph.

Now I have to find out how to check the decline.

Thanks

You need to determine the 60-130 time, and the total distance covered during the run.
Then take the total drop in height and divide that by the total distance.

For example, if the run required 1200 ft, and the total decline was 25 feet, the decline is 25/1200 = 0.0208, or about 2%.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:49 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Nice run TTBoost!!!! That's flying.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by TXGold
Nice run TTBoost!!!! That's flying.

Thanks Ryan. Tried again tonight, but it got cold fast, no traction. I think that might be all I got

Old 03-22-2009, 01:26 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
User Szpet ran a solid 7.50 with 1-shift on a 1.31% decline with GT28 hybrids and Proto tune. Congrats!

Attached Images  
Old 03-22-2009, 01:52 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Scanning slips tomorrow..

11.05 @ 137mph

+1500 DA (85*+ weather, almost 100% humidity, etc..)

I think with a -1500 DA and 40-50* weather I can click off a 140-142mph pass, judging by the fact I'm going almost a 109 in the 1/8th mile.

Peter, Jamie, Paul, Justin, Vince, Tim, Wes, Nero, etc. etc. were all there to see all the runs made to verify

Old 03-23-2009, 07:00 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Good trap speed and can improve more with the right DA. Job well done, congrats.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list