996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:30 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Holy Mother F-----!!!!! Awesome - congrats.

Dear Santa,

I have been a really good boy this year. I only need one gift - could you please make it a twin turbo gallardo. Preferably in orange but I would settle for any color.

Thanks,
AtomicZ

Old 08-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by acicchelli
Took my Twin Turbo Gallardo out this morning for some 60-130mph runs. Filled the gas tank up 75% with MS109 fuel. Temp was about 65 degrees and humidity was high. I pulled off a 4.09 second run on a 2.0% decline. File sent to Scott.

Aaron
Verified!! Congratulations, Aaron! The TT G's are truly becoming the new kings of the streets.

Attached Images  
Old 08-23-2009, 04:16 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Wow Aaron!! Super fast run and great vid!!

Old 08-23-2009, 04:29 PM
BlownVette has a spectacular aura aboutBlownVette has a spectacular aura aboutBlownVette has a spectacular aura about
Reference to the Sept. 20 60 - 130 event - there is a post running on LS1 Tech right now where one of LMRs (Houston) TT Vettes is coming to the event. The owner has a Drift Box (presumably as it is stated the guy has equipment to read 0 - 60 and 60 - 130) and has, according to Stephen, already run a 4.4 and a 4.5 60 -130 and has run a 9.40 @ 155 quarter mile. Should be good to see vs. the Porsches, Supras, and hopefully a G TT. These cars are getting so quick!

See post 1 and 7.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/1167340-lmr-twin-turbo-corvette-runs-9-40-155mph-first-weekend.html

Old 08-23-2009, 06:52 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by acicchelli
Took my Twin Turbo Gallardo out this morning for some 60-130mph runs. Filled the gas tank up 75% with MS109 fuel. Temp was about 65 degrees and humidity was high. I pulled off a 4.09 second run on a 2.0% decline. File sent to Scott.

Aaron
Wow,great time and very fast car!Congrats!

Old 08-23-2009, 06:53 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Joe, have you tried to get a dedicated 60-130 with your car yet?

Old 08-23-2009, 06:53 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Thanks guys, the car is ultra fast. Hopefully I can break into the 3 second club soon with it.

Aaron

Old 08-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BlownVette
Reference to the Sept. 20 60 - 130 event - there is a post running on LS1 Tech right now where one of LMRs (Houston) TT Vettes is coming to the event. The owner has a Drift Box (presumably as it is stated the guy has equipment to read 0 - 60 and 60 - 130) and has, according to Stephen, already run a 4.4 and a 4.5 60 -130 and has run a 9.40 @ 155 quarter mile. Should be good to see vs. the Porsches, Supras, and hopefully a G TT. These cars are getting so quick!

See post 1 and 7.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/forced...t-weekend.html
That's car has 4L80 transmission!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1bacnPHC4g

over 1000rwhp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXZWpTkWZik

Old 08-23-2009, 07:10 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Joe, have you tried to get a dedicated 60-130 with your car yet?
Nope,the clutch was slipping after a couple of 1000awhp dyno pulls.Waiting on the new Tilton clutch to come in.I plan on doing some 60-130's on the first couple of passes at the mile since I will need to check operation of the chute and won't be going all out on those passes.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:12 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Nope,the clutch was slipping after a couple of 1000awhp dyno pulls.Waiting on the new Tilton clutch to come in.I plan on doing some 60-130's on the first couple of passes at the mile since I will need to check operation of the chute and won't be going all out on those passes.

Cool. Very excited to see some fast cars in Texas...

Old 08-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shotcaller
Must be a FLT Stage 5 4L80E. http://www.finishlinetrans.com/

Old 08-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by ttboost
Cool. Very excited to see some fast cars in Texas...
Me too,actually the Lambo's are my favorite for the event win.The Lambo's are just downright nasty,add in the gearing to do 250mph and they are a force to be reckoned with.We all know what the Supra's are capable of so it will be fun to watch the top dogs duke it out.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Guys

Any one read this...scroll down

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/carg...ti_veyron.html

The Veyron looks slower or what??

0-190 in 23sec

60-130 about 6.3sec

WTF!!!!

Old 08-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Me too,actually the Lambo's are my favorite for the event win.The Lambo's are just downright nasty,add in the gearing to do 250mph and they are a force to be reckoned with.We all know what the Supra's are capable of so it will be fun to watch the top dogs duke it out.
I think I have to agree...the performance of those TT Lambos is just downright plain impressive...

Old 08-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Joe, are you bringing your Busa? Have you run the Busa at the Mile?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list