996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Very impressive Chris!! Congrats!! 1 shift, 2 shift, no shift?
1 Shift.

Total time for the shift and respool was .18sec, so if that is any idea of how fast the shift was!

Old 02-17-2010, 08:50 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
BIG Congrats Chris!!! That is insane buddy! Many you must have a smile from ear to ear!

Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
BTW what fuel are you running in it?

Old 02-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
BTW what fuel are you running in it?
MS109 Unleaded. I'm cheap and did not want to replace O2s and Plugs as frequently as you would have to if you ran C16, Q16, etc.. LOL!

And thanks man, I think the people thought I was crazy cause I was screaming in my car at the stop light waiting to turn onto the street that goes to my house. !

Old 02-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by Powell
MS109 Unleaded. I'm cheap and did not want to replace O2s and Plugs as frequently as you would have to if you ran C16, Q16, etc.. LOL!

And thanks man, I think the people thought I was crazy cause I was screaming in my car at the stop light waiting to turn onto the street that goes to my house. !
Well could have been Worse! Paulie could have sent you a Picture of Dr Jits with no shirt on and that would have neeted you a 4.5 from having to go to the Bathroom!

Again man you keep on raising that bar! Bastard guy!

Old 02-17-2010, 09:06 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Hell yeah buddy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Incredible time. How many attempts did you make? How many puuls have you made at 25+ PSI? That engine seems a lot stronger than thought just a year ago.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Well could have been Worse! Paulie could have sent you a Picture of Dr Jits with no shirt on and that would have neeted you a 4.5 from having to go to the Bathroom!

Again man you keep on raising that bar! Bastard guy!
LMFAO I don't think I could have made it to the bathroom in time!!! I'd have set a record for all 60-130's if that was done!

Ryan I only made 2 passes last night. One pass was I screwed up my 3rd to 4th and fell out of boost and ran what I think was a 5.2X then I tried one last time before I had to take the turn off the road to go towards my neighborhood. I was not going to mess up 3rd to 4th on that one, so I straight beast manned it into 4th gear! I hadn't really cared about 60-130's much lately, but last night I was going to dinner, alone (don't cry for me 6speed), and I was like hell I have my Driftbox I'll try something. Then the stars aligned in the night sky and this happened.

The motor is def. a lot stronger then people once thought on these cars, although I haven't done 60-130s until now. I have been on race gas for a week and a half almost and have NOT been nice to the car. I have seen boost levels that would make even people with built motors stomach cringe and she still has had no signs of detonation, holes in the block, etc.. It took a lot of abuse with the EPL tune and has now also with the Tuning Concepts Stand Alone... Goes to show you the capabilities of both tuners!

Old 02-17-2010, 09:12 AM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
awesome times Chris!! Congratulations!

This longetivity testing on the stock engine is taking too long.... Wanna try 32psi? Kidding....

Justin

Old 02-17-2010, 09:59 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Now a days if your not in the 4's then you just have a cruiser.Great job Chris.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:00 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Now a days if your not in the 4's then you just have a cruiser.Great job Chris.
I know...5's are so pre 2010...

Old 02-17-2010, 10:08 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Mike your bored with your car,just buy a Supra & be done with it.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:31 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Mike your bored with your car,just buy a Supra & be done with it.
Been there done that...so 2006?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Once again, solid job bro! Get some good 02's in that beast and start pumping up the boost.

Lets see runs up to 40psi in .5 psi increments for reference sake..

Old 02-17-2010, 12:53 PM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Once again, solid job bro! Get some good 02's in that beast and start pumping up the boost.

Lets see runs up to 40psi in .5 psi increments for reference sake..
ummm, no

You first

Justin

Old 02-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justinn
ummm, no

You first

Justin
Been there done that buddy..

Keep up the good work!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list