996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:04 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Congrats Ryan! Nice runs.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Just like I said on the phone earlier.. Those times are insane!

Lets get that beast to the track and see if we can set a K16 record

Old 04-22-2008, 09:19 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Just like I said on the phone earlier.. Those times are insane!

Lets get that beast to the track and see if we can set a K16 record
There was a 1/4 mile trap speed in that file....

Old 04-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Yes those graphs look much better. Have to be blind not to see what looked like a second shift on the previous ones due to the cr@ppy long G lines. Divexxtreme also thought the same.

Maybe this makes the Einsteins out there feel better?

Old 04-22-2008, 10:35 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !

thanks for looking that up.

who's the naysayer, speak up.

Last edited by heavychevy; 04-22-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:06 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
The more I read about the LSD, the less I like it. Added understeer? WTH!?!?! Makes it even more pointless on an AWD car. Now you have both power understeer and forced understeer to dial out. May work for some, but if you arent pulling your hair out or have tons of front downforce, you've modded beyond your driving capability.

And if I go RWD then I essentially add back the understeer I was trying to get rid of. Or am I reading to much into it? This is terrible. Screw it, I'm going to go about 3.5 degrees negative camber in the front and see how that does.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:09 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
KPG I am flattered and thank you. Thanks Joe and Chris.

Jean, how could you think there was a shift involved when there is a positive increase in G's. The little I know about this stuff leads me to believe that a positive G would not be present because of a shift. BTW, why don't you go get some 60-130 or 1/4 times for us to ridicule.

::

Old 04-23-2008, 03:17 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TXGold
Jean, how could you think there was a shift involved when there is a positive increase in G's.
Do you not see the negative -0.2 G?
BTW, why don't you go get some 60-130 or 1/4 times for us to ridicule.

Why do you think you could ridicule them and why is it funny?

Old 04-23-2008, 04:40 AM
b29pb is infamous around these parts
wow.. 7 sec on stock z06 i never know it goes that fast..

Old 04-23-2008, 05:30 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jean
Yes those graphs look much better. Have to be blind not to see what looked like a second shift on the previous ones due to the cr@ppy long G lines. Divexxtreme also thought the same.

Jean,

Just for clarification, I never once thought it was a second shift. As I told you via PM's, I assumed that due to the speed in which it ocurred and the unlikeliness that TXGold would lie...it was either caused by engine hesitation during acceleration, or another similar anomaly.

I never thought for a moment that there was any dishonesty on the part of TXGold about his runs, nor did I ever tell you anything of the like.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:33 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Congrats Ryan, you must have "Real" Porsche HP.

Couldn't have said it better myself (those that follow Rennlist will understand).

Old 04-23-2008, 05:36 AM
Originally Posted by b29pb
wow.. 7 sec on stock z06 i never know it goes that fast..
I didn't either until I did it. The car is deceptively quick.

I'm going to try 100 octane in her to see if it makes any difference. I don't think it will do much in a bone stock car, but I'm going to try anyway.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-23-2008 at 05:39 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:39 AM
KPG I am flattered and thank you. Thanks Joe and Chris.

Jean, how could you think there was a shift involved when there is a positive increase in G's. The little I know about this stuff leads me to believe that a positive G would not be present because of a shift. BTW, why don't you go get some 60-130 or 1/4 times for us to ridicule.

I would like Jean to go out and get some 1/4 mile times with his car as well, but in all honesty...his 60-130 times are very quick.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-23-2008 at 05:44 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:41 AM
i dont think it will as well unless you do some settings.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:42 AM
well good luck anyway, dont blow up the car. and be safe in the track !

cheers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list