996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

gt700 unleashed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Congrats Chuck! Previously owning a single turbo Supra myself, I totally understand (and agree with) your comments.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:09 AM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Ok, thats it! Todd, when can I ship it to you????????

Old 08-09-2006, 12:14 AM
AzExoticLover is infamous around these partsAzExoticLover is infamous around these parts
The GT700 is defiantly impressive! I have ridden in a 6speed members GT700 on a few occasions and it was fast. I only had my Stage 4 to compare it too and it was "night & day", the GT700 would have Killed it...... Now comparing to my Gallardo - Bye, Bye Gallardo, GT700 Destroys Lambo in a race!

Th GT700 is a Wicked car!

Last edited by AzExoticLover; 08-09-2006 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by grussell
We are delivering a car to LA around the 3rd week of August. I am picking up another 996TT that is being converted to a GT700 in Huntington Beach and have room for 1 more in the trailer. Should we make arrangements? Let me know

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 08-09-2006, 01:22 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Man i need a GT700 package lol, althoughhhhh, i might be picking up a GT2 weith a GT640 package, we'll see. What's involved with going to GT640 to GT700??

BTW congrats on the GT700 kit man, any update on those JIC's btw?

Old 08-09-2006, 01:26 PM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Todd @ EVO
We are delivering a car to LA around the 3rd week of August. I am picking up another 996TT that is being converted to a GT700 in Huntington Beach and have room for 1 more in the trailer. Should we make arrangements? Let me know
Todd,

Wow! very tempting, but I have a track day coming up that I do not want to miss. I could take the 430, but I will have to think about it. I will call you to discuss. I am thinking mid Sept.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Todd,

Wow! very tempting, but I have a track day coming up that I do not want to miss. I could take the 430, but I will have to think about it. I will call you to discuss. I am thinking mid Sept.
Dude, take the 430 to the track and take advantage of Todd's offer to pick-up the car. That way, you will have a monster GT2 by the end of August!!

Craig

Old 08-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Craig
Dude, take the 430 to the track and take advantage of Todd's offer to pick-up the car. That way, you will have a monster GT2 by the end of August!!

Craig
Ok, it's going to get picked up and get the GT700 treatment! woohoo!

Old 08-09-2006, 05:44 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
LOL peer pressure is funny!

Old 08-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
LOL peer pressure is funny!
yes, now everyone send me a check for $1000.00!

Old 08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
yes, now everyone send me a check for $1000.00!
And if I told you to hang off of a cliff with one arm and shove itching powder down...

Seriously, your GT2 will be stupid-fast now. You'll love it!

Old 08-09-2006, 06:27 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Haha that's exactly what's been going through my mind after reading those dam threads by Joe(RenntechV12).

Old 08-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Acropora has a spectacular aura aboutAcropora has a spectacular aura about
Apparently its a T28 cartridge that's used in the GT700 turbos. Wish mine would spool that quick.

Old 08-09-2006, 08:05 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Acropora
Apparently its a T28 cartridge that's used in the GT700 turbos. Wish mine would spool that quick.
Brad
What TB did you end using. Hope everythings go well.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Haha that's exactly what's been going through my mind after reading those dam threads by Joe(RenntechV12).
It's not exactly "far" to Arizona, Cali or Kansas (not sure where you're at) On the GT2 you _do_ need some good tires though. Otherwise you're in for spintastic...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: gt700 unleashed