996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone go to the Boston (New England) Auto Show?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 08:31 AM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
Question Anyone go to the Boston (New England) Auto Show?

If so, did you happen to take pictures of the Porsches on display there?

Old 01-14-2004, 09:40 AM
jcramair1 is infamous around these parts
What auto show was this? I went to the world on wheels this past weekend and took some decent pics but mostly of muscle cars and the like. There was only 2 Porsche cars there, one was a track car and the other was an 86 Turbo.

Old 01-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
New England International Auto Show - November 2003, in Boston

Old 01-14-2004, 10:22 AM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is infamous around these parts
You're joking, right? I went with my son, but only because he had never been to a show before. The show's a total joke, I think t took all of about 30 minutes to see everything! Don't even think of it in the same class as NY, Detroit or L.A.

Surprisingly Porsche did show a '04 TT Cab and Coupe. The Coupe was quite nice - white with black with red stitching and white accents. I think Dave C4S (MA) actually was thinking of buying it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.