996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Cargraphic USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 11:06 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
TSO....it is just hard for the forum to take your grievance as serious as you would like us to since the majority of your posts since joining the forum are flames on a company whether true or untrue...no one is trying to "hush" your experience it just always is fishy when it seems someone joins a forum purely to slander someone .....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...earchid=232704

Old 08-18-2006, 12:40 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, i'll agree with Tso. My experience hasn't been too great as the lip I ordered never came and I ended up cancelling the order, however, Hershel happily agreed to refund my money which is still pending ( hopefully by tomorrow). Right now Cargraphic USA doesn't seem to be ready to do business right now but hopefully things get straight and work out for everyone.

Old 08-18-2006, 02:12 AM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
i am not directing this to cargraphics as i dont have any contact with them. but i have had bought more than my shares of aftermarket parts and know most of the porsche venders worldwide. some are great, some are rather shady (again, not talking about cargraphics as i dont have personal exp with them). when a retailer cashed my chk or swiped my credit car, i expect a HARD delivery date. whether they can import an item from whatever country of origin is THEIR prob. they need to deal with their supplier, US custom, blah blah. the consumer ONLY deals with the retailer. the retailer is the middle man and is to provide convenience for the manufacturer and the end user, that is why they make a profit. those who cannot honor their promised dates will not stay in business long.

Old 08-18-2006, 02:14 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mooty
i am not directing this to cargraphics as i dont have any contact with them. but i have had bought more than my shares of aftermarket parts and know most of the porsche venders worldwide. some are great, some are rather shady (again, not talking about cargraphics as i dont have personal exp with them). when a retailer cashed my chk or swiped my credit car, i expect a HARD delivery date. whether they can import an item from whatever country of origin is THEIR prob. they need to deal with their supplier, US custom, blah blah. the consumer ONLY deals with the retailer. the retailer is the middle man and is to provide convenience for the manufacturer and the end user, that is why they make a profit. those who cannot honor their promised dates will not stay in business long.
Totally agree..

Old 08-18-2006, 02:16 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RT7
My experience with Cargraphic USA was positive.
+1
I never had problem with Cargraphic.
Erik was nice and fast with shipping.

Old 08-18-2006, 11:48 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Well in the end I didn't get my lip, however, after speaking with Hershel I recieved a refund plus something on top of that to compensate for the inconvenience. As I understand, there are things that are being worked out among Cargraphic USA so I believe that once they clear some things up that they could serve their customers. Like I said before, for all potential Cargraphic USA customers, just give it a little bit of time for them to clear things up and settle whatever they need to, they're not in this to screw anyone over as they are an established business.

Old 08-18-2006, 12:08 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mooty
Well they have been in business for something like 8 years. All of a suddenly after 8 or so years of happy customers a couple of people were unhappy. I think you would be hard pressed to find any entreprenuer who has never had a time where their business had some issues and an occasional unhappy customer or two. Similar situations have happened to my entire family, and many of my close friends, in the end the fallout from these circumstances depends on the charecter of the individual.

Anyone who has been on this forum for some time knows Hershel is a trully good friend and good person and that he will do whatever it takes to fix any problems with his past, current, and future clients. I have never had any problems doing business with Cargraphic, with either Erik or Hershel. In fact I have bought a set of the infamous cargraphic monogramed pedals and they arrived ahead of schedule and the quality was top notch!

Old 08-18-2006, 12:31 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tso GT3
I used to be a Cargraphic (Florida) customer but learned their bad business practice through out the years. Isn't what this forum is for to share experience ? Listen! What is the big deal of telling the truth! Plus I am not the one who start this thread. Stop covering up for the sponsors! I think this is a good learning curve for the Cargraphic. Would you rather if I lie to you? Think about it!
Excuse my vernacular but who the F**K is covering up. I find it hardly credible with the low amount of posts for you to suddenly make any accusations. You could be a poser with an alias. I have had my issues with them as well, but you're not justifying it with any facts nor credibility. Who said your statement is the truth?

Stay away from this thread. You've been warned Frank Chien. If my hunch serves me right, you're an alias poser.

Last edited by Control It; 08-23-2006 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Banned
Tso GT3 is infamous around these parts
Watch your language ShankLMR. There is no need to use dirty words. Have I post anything using a F word? I agree with what Mooty said. I might not explain as well as Mooty but I think it is principal. Wouldn't you be worry if you order something and never came? I don't think you should disclose people 's name in public after all that's what username or screen name is for. I am here to share my experience not to argue with you. As I predicted, Cargraphic did compensated v35 with something. I am happy for v35 but Cargraphic still did not reslove the problem. I am sorry if I am telling the truth (base on my own experience) but there is no reason to flame me. From what I understand, Cargraphic has been running into this problem more than 3 times for the past month (Doctor K, V35, Steve in San Diego).

Old 08-18-2006, 08:29 PM
v35
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
Excuse my vernacular but who the F**K is covering up. I find it hardly credible with the low amount of posts for you to suddenly make any accusations. You could be a poser with an alias. I have had my issues with them as well, but you're not justifying it with any facts nor credibility. Who said your statement is the truth?

Stay away from this thread. You've been warned Frank Chien. If my hunch serves me right, you're an alias poser.
He's not using an alias and in fact was a customer of Cargraphic in the past. Something with his order (Pedals) did not come out right, but I don't completely agree with his demands from Cargraphic at the time. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about it on this forum.

Last edited by Control It; 08-23-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:02 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tso GT3
Watch your language ShankLMR. There is no need to use dirty words. Have I post anything using a F word?
You know you're ****ing right. I should not be ****ing cursing in a public ****ing forum.

I agree with what Mooty said. I might not explain as well as Mooty but I think it is principal. Wouldn't you be worry if you order something and never came?
Abso****inglutely. I Agree with that. We're really talking about your lack of credibility, and high percentile of your posts targeted toward Cargraphic.

I don't think you should disclose people 's name in public after all that's what username or screen name is for.
Well Frank Chien, you're right. When your right Franky, no point in argueing. Sorry Mr. chien.

Old 08-18-2006, 09:07 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
^^^ You're fricken Bossman^^^
Just blew a not-fat, decaf, extra hot latte all over my screen. You're killing me here, Knock it off Shank...

Old 08-18-2006, 09:24 PM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
I'm only a spectator here but doesn't Michele (Porsche Babe) work at Cargraphic? If so, I can't imagine her being involved with anyone lacking in the integrity department. She alone brings merit to the company, no offense Hersh.

My 2 cents (Canadian Funds)

Old 08-18-2006, 09:31 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
You know you're ****ing right. Its not like you're a ****face. I should not be ****ing cursing in a public ****ing forum.

Abso****inglutely. I Agree with that. We're really talking about your lack of credibility, and high percentile of your posts targeted toward Cargraphic.

Well Frank Chien, you're right. When your right Franky, no point in argueing. Sorry Mr. chien.

You f-ing crack me up man!

Old 08-18-2006, 10:41 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
tt, perhaps i wasn't clear enough and for that i apologize. my post does not apply to cargraphics, i will not give opinion of a vendor whom i haven't had the opportunity to deal with.

however, no matter how great a track record one has, they need to continue or else a new competitor will take them out. based on the info on this thread, there are some internal issues at cargraphic (i say again, based on the info i see in this thread, i cannot verify if they are true or not) and it appears that eric and hershel (whom i dont know) are trying hard to work it out. and when they come through the tunnel, i am sure they will be great. but IF, they can't break through (IF), then they will get taken over by competitors. it's not just cargraphics, but EVERY business is like that, isnt it?

like you said, we all f up every so often. **** 1/2 of my life is made of mistakes as i am a slow learner, but i do make up to retain loyalty of my customers. we manufacture clothing in aisa, they are shipped over water to USA. taiwan is always threatened by typhoon and one year, all of our ready to ship inventory were damaged due to natural disaster. my father re-made everything and the only way to make deadline was to ship by air. the shipping cost wiped out all the profit for the entire year. but we got our customers loyalty for good.

my various track cars had prob. two had blown engines. my mech can't prove if he made a mistake of i f'd up one way or the other. he just took in the car, rebuilt the motor and told me to buy him a beer then called it a day. as a result, everyone of my car has his roll bar, suspension parts, blah blah. he has earned my trust.

at the end, i think cargraphics will get better. but again i am not talking about them i am talking about the car industry as a whole. there are some that bust their chops to serve us car freaks, while some are there waiting to be extinguished.

Originally Posted by ttgangsta
Well they have been in business for something like 8 years. All of a suddenly after 8 or so years of happy customers a couple of people were unhappy. I think you would be hard pressed to find any entreprenuer who has never had a time where their business had some issues and an occasional unhappy customer or two. Similar situations have happened to my entire family, and many of my close friends, in the end the fallout from these circumstances depends on the charecter of the individual.

Anyone who has been on this forum for some time knows Hershel is a trully good friend and good person and that he will do whatever it takes to fix any problems with his past, current, and future clients. I have never had any problems doing business with Cargraphic, with either Erik or Hershel. In fact I have bought a set of the infamous cargraphic monogramed pedals and they arrived ahead of schedule and the quality was top notch!

Last edited by mooty; 08-18-2006 at 10:46 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cargraphic USA