996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Cargraphic USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Banned
Tso GT3 is infamous around these parts
Great point Mooty!

Old 08-19-2006, 01:35 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mooty
tt, perhaps i wasn't clear enough and for that i apologize. my post does not apply to cargraphics, i will not give opinion of a vendor whom i haven't had the opportunity to deal with.

however, no matter how great a track record one has, they need to continue or else a new competitor will take them out. based on the info on this thread, there are some internal issues at cargraphic (i say again, based on the info i see in this thread, i cannot verify if they are true or not) and it appears that eric and hershel (whom i dont know) are trying hard to work it out. and when they come through the tunnel, i am sure they will be great. but IF, they can't break through (IF), then they will get taken over by competitors. it's not just cargraphics, but EVERY business is like that, isnt it?

like you said, we all f up every so often. **** 1/2 of my life is made of mistakes as i am a slow learner, but i do make up to retain loyalty of my customers. we manufacture clothing in aisa, they are shipped over water to USA. taiwan is always threatened by typhoon and one year, all of our ready to ship inventory were damaged due to natural disaster. my father re-made everything and the only way to make deadline was to ship by air. the shipping cost wiped out all the profit for the entire year. but we got our customers loyalty for good.

my various track cars had prob. two had blown engines. my mech can't prove if he made a mistake of i f'd up one way or the other. he just took in the car, rebuilt the motor and told me to buy him a beer then called it a day. as a result, everyone of my car has his roll bar, suspension parts, blah blah. he has earned my trust.

at the end, i think cargraphics will get better. but again i am not talking about them i am talking about the car industry as a whole. there are some that bust their chops to serve us car freaks, while some are there waiting to be extinguished.
Mooty, I agree with you 110%. My grandfather was one of the founders of Lind Waldock and one year he assured a lot of his clients to invest in pork bellies because he KNEW they were gonna go up ( i forget the exact circumstances_. Turns out they sank like a tank and these guys couldn't pay their mortgages, their car payments, and in some cases put food on the table it was horrible. My grandpa took out a 8 figure loan and repaid everyone he "gaurenteed" a profit to. He is a man of his word and did what he had to do so he could sleep at night. I have seen Hershel mabey 2 or 3 times, I consider him one of my best friends, he as much integrity as ANYONE on this board and HE WILL do whatever it takes to make sure he does right by his customers regardless of the consequences, and I would stake my reputation (not that you give two ****s, but I do) on Hershel and his integrity.

Mooty I know you are not attacking Cargraphic so don't take this as me retaliating against your post in any way. Maybe one day you will be in Miami and be lucky enough to meet up with Hershel and if your REALLY REALLY lucky Michelle will come too, and I don't for one second you will understand where this post has come from.

Now how many ****ty tuning companies have posts like this backing them up? Am I a new member here under an alias just to support Cargraphic? No.

just something to think about

Old 08-19-2006, 02:09 AM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
Mooty I know you are not attacking Cargraphic so don't take this as me retaliating against your post in any way.
not at all. i think we are just trying to remain neutral and state the facts. your grandpa sure has integrity, i admire that.

let's move on and have fun driving!

Old 08-19-2006, 02:54 AM
bitz49 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
I have seen Hershel mabey 2 or 3 times, I consider him one of my best friends
interesting

Old 08-19-2006, 10:07 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bitz49
interesting
My same thoughts

Old 08-20-2006, 02:23 AM
The Pun
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
You know you're ****ing right. I should not be ****ing cursing in a public ****ing forum.

Abso****inglutely. I Agree with that. We're really talking about your lack of credibility, and high percentile of your posts targeted toward Cargraphic.

Well Frank Chien, you're right. When your right Franky, no point in argueing. Sorry Mr. chien.
Ohhwww!!!

Shank, you crack me up...

Old 08-23-2006, 11:11 AM
devious996TT is infamous around these parts
UPDATE: Good News Guys, Hershel followed through and I received my money back. Hopefully when Hershel works everything out I will be able to get my rims. Let's pray for Hershel and hope all his legal issues will be resolved asap because I still need to order my rims. With a bit of luck, I might be using these rims for winter! j/k!!

ryan

Old 08-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Banned
RSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Again Ryan,

Let me know when you're ready to get the rims. We're receiving shipments from Cargraphic each every week. If we don't have them in stock I can have them here next week and they can be on your car in time to enjoy the remainder of the summer. Give me a call and lets get you back on the road.

Best Regards,
Greg
Road Sport Supply

Old 08-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 02barebones996
whwn i quit my job and started working here they give me .05 cents for everything i mod

i made a cool 1.20 for the moderations ive made hahah
Time for a moderator union!

(I banned Shank for cursing...We're sending a message!)

Old 08-25-2006, 11:32 AM
wachuko is infamous around these parts
Great... I ordered a pedal set for my new-to-me 2002 TT... I start looking around in the forum and come across this thread... I hope I have a positive first experience with them...

Old 08-25-2006, 12:30 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RSSGREG
Hello Again Ryan,

Let me know when you're ready to get the rims. We're receiving shipments from Cargraphic each every week. If we don't have them in stock I can have them here next week and they can be on your car in time to enjoy the remainder of the summer. Give me a call and lets get you back on the road.

Best Regards,
Greg
Road Sport Supply
Does RSS have a PorscheBabe, I don't think so.

Old 08-25-2006, 02:37 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Does Rss even have a website?

Old 08-25-2006, 03:43 PM
JamE55 is infamous around these parts
Haven't done any business with CarGraphics but a vendor to definitely watch out and not do business with is Fiber Design. These guys are crooks! Just look at these 2 examples from the E46 board.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=391359

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=381937

Old 08-25-2006, 04:24 PM
wachuko is infamous around these parts
Cool

Originally Posted by wachuko
Great... I ordered a pedal set for my new-to-me 2002 TT... I start looking around in the forum and come across this thread... I hope I have a positive first experience with them...
Well, I placed the order yesterday and got an email confirmation today that the pedals will ship out on Tuesday. So far so good.

Old 08-26-2006, 09:01 AM
Banned
RSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond repute
TT, Don't have one of those(yet) but what we do have is product!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cargraphic USA