996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

a minute and talk about customer service and Imagine Auto...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
a minute to talk about customer service and Imagine Auto...

Hey Guys-

Over the past 2 monthes with the help of all you 6speeders as well as Stephen K. form Imagine Auto I have finally reached my 3rd and final stage, EVOMS GT700 kit. My point of this post is not only to thank everyone involved in getting there, but to recognize the intense amount of work Steve and his group at Imagine Auto have gone through to make my build as smooth and as amazing as possible. The group of guys over there have been second to none. With everything I've needed they have been able to take care of me in a very timely manner. I am also the type of person (I'm sure like many of you) who like to have there items as soon as possible. They are extremely organized and knowledgable. Not to foget the incredible Deals Steve has throw together in the process. So if anyone has any real doubts about Imagine Please take a look again. These guys rock and I can't wait to rip down the road with over 600 whp. Also special thanks to Mike at EVOMS and Allan at Speed gallery and last but definitely not least Alex "sharky" Ross of sharkwerks. Everyone of these guys and the GIAC/EVOMS technology is the best out there. thanks guys! I will keep everyone up to date with my build with pictures of the fueling and intake kit install. Have a great day!

I know I will be!

-Suman

Stage 4 no more!

Old 08-17-2006, 02:05 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Welcome to the GT700 club, the 10 second club and it's always fun chatting One big happy family... Mike is actually my twin sister:P

Old 08-17-2006, 02:13 PM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
You have been dealing with the best of the best. Imagine, EVO and Sharkwerks all rock!!

Now if we could only get the Doc to leave his palatial Kansas facility to perform house calls we'd have it made.

Old 08-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Well Said!

PS I'm a Devils Fan!

Originally Posted by CamNeelyphile
Now if we could only get the Doc to leave his palatial Kansas facility to perform house calls we'd have it made.

Old 08-17-2006, 06:38 PM
shane is infamous around these parts
Hey Suman
Good luck with your project...........check yor pm.
Shane

Old 08-17-2006, 08:42 PM
168 is infamous around these parts168 is infamous around these parts
Hey Suman,

Congrats on the car. But also, thanks for putting this post up. I am new to the Forum, and have been exchanging messages with Stephen. It is excellent to see he has a very satisfied customer.

Old 08-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CamNeelyphile
You have been dealing with the best of the best. Imagine, EVO and Sharkwerks all rock!!

Well said!

Old 08-17-2006, 09:15 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Good to hear! One of our buddies in town has sent their turbo up to IA for a 900hp upgrade, and I can't wait to see how that feels! Stephan any update on the silver turbo from Illinois getting the 900hp kit done..it's a silver one??!

Old 08-17-2006, 11:16 PM
laj_996 is infamous around these parts
i purchased my miltek exhaust from stephen.
he told me he would refund my money if i was not happy with the sound.
of course i am pleased. he sends follow up emails after the item comes
to make sure you are happy. you can't really go wrong with him. if i end up doing more to my car i.e. stage x. i would likely send the car up to him and then drive it back. there are few i trust with my car but the guy knows his stuff.

roy

Old 08-17-2006, 11:58 PM
devious996TT is infamous around these parts
Congrats Suman!... wow.. it seems as tho GT700 is getting really popular lately!... who's next on the list?

ryan

Old 08-18-2006, 08:37 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. I basically make sure you are treated like I never was when I was just an owner long before ImagineAuto was even a thought in my head. Same with the shop and the way it is kept and run. This is my second home and the guys that work for me or family or friends. We all share the same passion. Taking care of customers sometimes is the hardest jobs we have, dealing with the customer is easy, dealing with fabricators, vendors and suppliers is a never ending pain in the ****. But we are only as good as we can handle the situation. If you are honest and upfront with things like your claims then making statements such as I will take it back are not worry. It is called integrity.

The silver turbo is all but complete. It is not 900 though, he didn't want to opt for that plan. He should have it back in the next couple of weeks.

Old 08-18-2006, 09:12 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Stephen does a great job and knows his stuff,
I will say that the GT700 kit is EVOMS best product!!!

great performance, you automatically have an extremely fast car!!

good luck!

Marty