996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Well, my Ruf is going under the knife...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 07:32 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
It is a Ruf Vin car...

Old 08-24-2007, 07:42 PM
john rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to behold
As it is a Ruf vin car I think it is important to keep the Ruf parts. Someday that might make a big difference. Either way... I LOVE the Ruf donuts shot!!
:->
JR

Old 08-24-2007, 09:31 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
It's a Ruf Vin car on steroids.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:39 PM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
it's NOT a "ROOF" car....

It's "SS Performance" of Washington. (SSPW) They do some of the most advanced Porsche work in the world. As a BASE starter "newbie" car they take the RUF 550 and bring it from street-class to "world class"

Silver Surfer Performance of Washington (SSPW) has collectively decades of combined experience in highly modified Porsche and street racing performance modifictions. They have conducted extensive real-world-testing on all of their "packages" and have LITERALLY criss-crossed the North American continent many times at speeds exceeding 200mph in their quest for the ultimate drivers package. Starting at around $200K you may enlist their services.

Last edited by SpeedYellow; 08-25-2007 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:40 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
LOL...great picture!
Word, I can smell the burnt rubber all the way in Sweden just by looking at it.

Old 08-25-2007, 03:17 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Word, I can smell the burnt rubber all the way in Sweden just by looking at it.
The funny thing about that is I couldn't even smell the burning rubber when I was taking these pictures!

Maybe it's because I was too busy trying to stay out of his way!

Old 08-25-2007, 04:09 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SpeedYellow
Silver Surfer Performance of Washington (SSPW) has collectively decades of combined experience in highly modified Porsche and street racing performance modifictions. They have conducted extensive real-world-testing on all of their "packages" and have LITERALLY criss-crossed the North American continent many times at speeds exceeding 200mph in their quest for the ultimate drivers package. Starting at around $200K you may enlist their services.

Thanks for that...made my day.

Old 08-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
That picture owns!

Old 08-25-2007, 10:33 PM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
Bens car is fast... it will be faster soon!

Old 08-26-2007, 10:15 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
SLOMO, after "hearing" your car... I would love to go for a ride and find out what Kevin's ZC Turbs are all about. You mentioned that ZC=ZL! I may find myself with a pair! Let me know when you *need* to step away from your monitor again!!!!!!! SY The ice-cream was worth the additional 300 miles!

Old 08-29-2007, 02:21 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Ben Please post some more pics of this car. I loved the car when it had the Ruf wheels on it.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Ask ATOM80 for that.... The CF Airbox is WICKED....

Old 08-29-2007, 03:37 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Who me? Okay, I'll try digging through my archives to see if I've got any extra pictures to post.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:52 AM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SpeedYellow
Ask ATOM80 for that.... The CF Airbox is WICKED....
Get Kevin at UMW to hook you up, the mans got mad toys!

My car is under the knife again....

- CF Hood
- GT Wing (CF) with new trunk-lid
- Some CF interior parts (to get rid of the shiney silver parts).
- Rollbar
- GT3 sway bars front and back
- Replace bad tire! (got distorted somehow?)

Seth.

Old 08-30-2007, 10:28 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
damn Seth,,, Summer isn't even over yet.. you could have waited till fall at least

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, my Ruf is going under the knife...