996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Alex's monster

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-14-2006, 11:13 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
I think an episode of PINKS should solve this

Old 09-14-2006, 11:20 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
I think an episode of PINKS should solve this
I second that!

Old 09-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
i dont think so i got a better launching car then him... and i weigh less then him for sures... so the question is power...who got more...

Old 09-15-2006, 12:45 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
i dont think so i got a better launching car then him... and i weigh less then him for sures... so the question is power...who got more...
Then according to PINKS you would have to give him "x" legnths! or you run all motor and he runs everything and run "heads up" lol

Old 09-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Banned
crazy1323 is infamous around these parts
does anyone know here i can download the episode of Pinks with VRAlexander.

Old 09-15-2006, 02:14 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
I keep watching 40 year old virgin before going to sleep. It's the new "star wars" I think...
LOLLLLLLLL, or Wedding Crasher's for me too

Old 09-15-2006, 04:55 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
HEY we all got off subject.. THANK YOU SHARKY... where is alex and where is his monster of a 996tt... i might just go finish my dam GTR my self and bring it out there and rev at the boarder till they bring me alex
Finish the GTR and send me some smoke signals from the State line.....We can run through Primm valley and the last person in Vegas buys dinner at Del Friskos!! Its on like Donkey Kong

Originally Posted by crazy1323
does anyone know here i can download the episode of Pinks with VRAlexander.
iTunes has all of them under SPEED Channel episodes.....look for Season two Nova vs. Camaro...and Wolly Mammouth vs. Mustang...

Sharkey-
Sorry to read about your issues.....here is Betty to cheer you UP.. Attachment 41826

Last edited by VRAlexander; 02-13-2007 at 02:27 AM.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:04 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
***** don't solve everything you know!

Old 09-15-2006, 05:48 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
GTRs are nothing special stock. The are hampered by 2.6 litres unless you stroke it .. and then you're maxxed at 3.0 litres. You need serious RPMs to make such a small engine make power.

I know GTRs have legendary status in USA, but in RHD countries they are a dime a dozen.

There are very few street GTRs that can run a 10 second pass. Most are mid to low 12s.

Old 09-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by MrBlonde
GTRs are nothing special stock. The are hampered by 2.6 litres unless you stroke it .. and then you're maxxed at 3.0 litres. You need serious RPMs to make such a small engine make power.

I know GTRs have legendary status in USA, but in RHD countries they are a dime a dozen.

There are very few street GTRs that can run a 10 second pass. Most are mid to low 12s.

Um MrBlonde... I dont know if you know anything about Skylines... but let me inform you of a few things...One it had the Nur-ring record by the Blitz R34 and that car was under 800hp.. The JUN r33 held the bonaville record.. The Signal R34 held the fastest 1/4 times for 2 years on street tires and that car didnt even brake 1000hp...

As for the 2.6 liter... Well nissan made the RB-X motor...2.6 liter with a redline of 10k... made over 400hp at the crank...and in stock trim would blow the doors off a 996tt... The stroker kits come in a varity... One set up is the 2.8 liter made by ever major tuner in Japan...the 3.0 has only two set ups.. One is the Bulletproof OSgiken motor that use to sell for over 25k just for a bottom end... Then there is the old 3.0 liter motor Nissan made for some car in Australia...

To make a 10 second skyline all you need is bigger turbos and a better fuel system.. cost is like 10 to 15k... then you got a cheap 10 second car... and stock they run in the 12's just to let you know... Oh and in JAPAN where its RHD the skyline is still to this day considered the GOD of GOD's when it comes to sports cars.. The RB series motor is considered by some to be the best upgrade'able motor ever built in line with the 2jz motor... So yeah...

Alex-

Going to the shop on saturday to see where the hell i stand with them... Then i am gonna tell them TO FINISH MY CAR... gonna go buy a new cayenne or something tow it out to the state line... then start to send you smoke signals.. HEHE...

Old 09-15-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned
i am smelling a trip to "mexico" Come on Alex, please do it. I still need to call you by the way.

Old 09-15-2006, 12:40 PM
wait is this a real trip to mexico? i never did understand all these post on mexico... If thats the case...take a semi...that way no one jacks my gtr lol...

Old 09-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Banned
Me_qwkr, check your PM's

Old 09-15-2006, 03:36 PM
WOW i feel stupid... but anyways... yeah I LOVE MEXICO...lets go... well i will find out on saturday when i can get my girl running.. NO checking under the hoods like pink though.. I am assuming that Alex.. Your car is ***** to the wall... Pretty much bottom end, fully built head. running a set of GT35r's...

I think this will be the race of race's...The craziest German car vs the craziest Godzilla known to man... HEHE...

Old 09-15-2006, 03:53 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
I thought Alex sold the TT?? Correct me if I'm wrong!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Alex's monster