996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

kiko is way past ok!!!!! but pay pal stinks imo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 06:18 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
kiko is way past ok!!!!! but pay pal stinks imo

well to give a happy ending to our pay pal saga all is good kiko should have his stuff shortly and pay pal only had one more screwup they refused to accept my e mail address (the one they sent the notice on ) only took 30 min to get that part stright.......learned alot about the f word and that pay pal is well needs a tuneup maybe i should recomend sharkwerks ....

Old 09-18-2006, 06:41 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by steve harris
well to give a happy ending to our pay pal saga all is good kiko should have his stuff shortly and pay pal only had one more screwup they refused to accept my e mail address (the one they sent the notice on ) only took 30 min to get that part stright.......learned alot about the f word and that pay pal is well needs a tuneup maybe i should recomend sharkwerks ....
It is sad it has to be this way, but in a way I cannot blame PayPal. Given the phenomenal number of scam artists on the web, it is unfortunate that they have to run their business model this way. I think their intentions are good , but 2 decent guys were caught in the BS. Kevin

Old 09-18-2006, 06:46 PM
simon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to behold
PayPal sucks. There are two types of paypal customers, those who have been ripped off and those that will be.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:33 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by simon
PayPal sucks. There are two types of paypal customers, those who have been ripped off and those that will be.
thank god i havent experienced the first half, let's hope i wont be a future ripped off customer! But anyway yes the protection policies and all of that BS now sucks, but paypal itself is great, ive never had problems!

Old 09-18-2006, 11:45 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
Paypal just loves to freeze accounts. You figure if they freeze a few thousand accounts a day... each with a few hundred bucks... they are banking HUGE interest off of that frozen money

Old 09-19-2006, 12:05 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
kiko...sorry dude...rep is of the utmost importance and all signs point to this being a legitimate mistake...sucks but we can all move on...cheers...

Old 09-19-2006, 12:16 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
I knew it was not his fault...

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 09-19-2006, 12:18 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Maybe his rep is stronger after sustaining this challenge...very cool...

Old 09-19-2006, 04:58 AM
kiko is infamous around these parts
Thank you for the kind words gentlemen. Indeed I must admit this whole situation and specially being put up to public scrutiny left me with an initial insomnia (difficulty to fall asleep) for a couple of nights together with the stress of my second childs birth (shes 1 day old now!!!)

Although I'm 28 I run a company which many people depend directly and undirectly on me including my two kids , I earned the cash to buy my 996 Turbo and I guess I couldn't do this if I was a punk so I take ethics and responsibility very seriously.

Many stepped up and supported me both on the thread and privately. THANK YOU VERY MUCH once again (They know who they are).

Last edited by kiko; 09-19-2006 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:26 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kiko
Thank you for the kind words gentleman. Indeed I must admit this whole situation and specially being put up public scrutiny left me with an initial insomnia (difficulty to fall asleep) for a couple of nights together with the stress of my second childs birth (shes 1 day old now!!!)

Although I'm 28 I run a company which many people depend directly and undirectly on me including my two kids , I earned the cash to buy my 996 Turbo and I guess I couldn't do this if I was a punk so I take ethics and responsibility very seriously.

Many stepped up and supported me both on the thread and privately. THANK YOU VERY MUCH once again (They know who they are).
Rep for you

Old 09-19-2006, 08:30 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
markski thanks for the stand up guy words..... pay pal was over reacting when the told me to shut down my computer and do a clean job ... but it was the safe thing to do.... the whole thing started when pay pal told me the e mail was incorrect becauce it did not address me by name... hopefully it's over now.....

Old 09-21-2006, 10:15 PM
calcareer is infamous around these parts
"PayPal sucks. There are two types of paypal customers, those who have been ripped off and those that will be."

I could not have said it better myself.

Paypay will freeze you account faster than a flash freezer.

Old 09-21-2006, 10:53 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Go Kiko.. Go Kiko.. Go Kiko