996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pictures of my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 06:04 AM
brn2bn1 is infamous around these parts
I saw your car in downtown couple months ago. I think it was 4th and K. Great looking car in person.

Old 09-27-2006, 07:05 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
I like it with out the graphics, but nice car love the rims

Old 09-27-2006, 07:07 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
unique looking TT. Post more high res pic when you can!

Old 09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
oh man... what a beauty!! the rims are sick =)

Old 09-27-2006, 09:34 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
What a unique and awesome Turbo!
Well done pal!

Old 09-27-2006, 02:13 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful and unique. Where's the 9ff wing?

Old 09-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
That really looks nice. Job well done.
Agreed.

How many more days until that 800 HP package goes in?

Have you take it out to a road course or drag strip yet?

I'm surprised that you still have no GT3 seats.

Last edited by Phoenix; 09-27-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:08 PM
oneflystud is infamous around these parts
sweeeeeeet as hell , congrats. Post some times with the new 4.0 liter

Old 09-27-2006, 05:38 PM
Kills Bugs Fast
45otto is infamous around these parts
Really nice setup

Old 09-27-2006, 05:41 PM
ECB
ECB is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Beautiful and unique. Where's the 9ff wing?
Vincent...that IS the 9ff Wing.

They designed this wing 5 years ago and have sold hundreds worldwide.

Dont buy a knockoff when you can have the real deal (especially at the same price!)

Last edited by ECB; 09-27-2006 at 08:09 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:52 PM
ECB
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Agreed.

How many more days until that 800 HP package goes in?

Have you take it out to a road course or drag strip yet?

I'm surprised that you still have no GT3 seats.
Im plannning on some track time coming at willow.

GT3 seats are great, but honestly - I like the comfort of these seats (for now).

The 800HP motor is scheduled for December/January. Honestly, I have no need for more power, we're doing it for an upcoming magazine article.

9ff modifies many parameters of the ECU - including things that most guys dont touch like variator activation for example.

The F600 turbos have light weight, high-strength blades that reduce lag and increase efficiency. When compared to a standard K24 or K26, they have TWICE the number of impeller and turbine blades. In combination with the ECU programming this allows the engine to have less lag than a comparable K26 would have. The air collector shown above is so large that the fuel filter must be moved. The large diameter reduces lag - but more importantly, allows the engine to make power in an exponential fashion as turbine rpms climb whilst reducing lag.

The end result is a car that feels entirely stock in daily operation, has very little lag - but feels like an NA VTEC as the revs climb.

I've run it on the freeway against M5s and Z06s and it decimates both cars in a way that the 95HP delta cannot simply explain. Explosive acceleration thats optimized for high speeds.

9ff's research from V400 trickles down to the common daily driven street car.

Last edited by ECB; 09-27-2006 at 05:54 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:15 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
I've seen this car in person, it's sick!!! Meka, lets hook up at CC sometime.

Old 09-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
ECB,

Thank you for the information. Appreciate it!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:49 PM
ECB
Originally Posted by RT7
I've seen this car in person, it's sick!!! Meka, lets hook up at CC sometime.
How 'bout this sat?

Followed by a symbolic motors b'fast @ 9:00am?

Hopefully, I can find the dude with the STi that beat up on those poor Murci's last year...and return the favor.

What of craig? Craig where are you? Can we drag you and the beast out to CC this sat??

Old 09-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ECB
What of craig? Craig where are you? Can we drag you and the beast out to CC this sat??
6:00 am in Newport Beach means I have to be on the road by 4:45 am. They would have to be giving away cars for me to get up that early. I am already getting up at 8:30 am on Sunday for the CHP Drive. Ill think about it.

Craig

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my car