996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Roock or RUF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 10:01 AM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by buddyg
RUN, don't walk, RUN from Roock!
Why?

Old 02-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Originally posted by teutonictrio
Why?
Do some research on other, older, Porsche sites. Roock has a really bad reputation, their US office is 5 miles from my house and I would not take my car to them if their upgrade was free.

In addition, if you ever watch that Repo Man show on the Discovery Channel, you might see the segment where they repo a bunch of race cars from Roock. They shipped them from Germany to the US but the German bank found them... It was pretty funny

Old 02-03-2004, 06:35 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Shank one of the owners of this list can give you some very good reasons to stay away from them!

Old 02-03-2004, 07:51 PM
Banned
Neil@Orton is infamous around these parts
Give me a break, when was the last time you heard anything negative about Roock

Old 02-04-2004, 06:06 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Give me a break, when was the last time you heard anything positive about Roock?

Old 02-04-2004, 06:42 AM
Crash is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Neil
Give me a break, when was the last time you heard anything negative about Roock
That was a joke, right? Don´t let Shank clobber you

Old 02-04-2004, 07:20 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Tpup
In addition, if you ever watch that Repo Man show on the Discovery Channel, you might see the segment where they repo a bunch of race cars from Roock. They shipped them from Germany to the US but the German bank found them... It was pretty funny
Is this a joke, or for real??

Old 02-04-2004, 08:42 AM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Shank,

It's for real. The show was a three part series on TLC. Here's a press release about the show:

http://www.forrelease.com/D20031118/...008.25392.html

It was pretty interesting. In the first show, they rolled up to Roock and repo'ed a bunch of race cars and parts. They interviewed the bank officer (from a German bank as I recall), who told the story that they had been looking for the cars in Germany and finally found them in the US at Roock's offices when they were at Road Atlanta. I looked for a clip on the web but could not find one. Roock should put that clip on their website, it gave them national exposure

Roy