996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My Sportec Wheels arrived... *PICS*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
My Sportec Wheels arrived... *PICS*

Let me start off with WOW! I love these wheels. They arrived on Saturday just late enough that I could not get them mounted on my new Pilot sports that have been sitting patiently to be fitted. So I got up early this morning to be first in line at the tire shop. Scott over at Rival Motorsport hooked me up with a great deal on these wheels. His service was outstanding. If you are looking for Sportec parts give them a call. Rival MS is the new exclusive NA dealer. ( www.rivalmotorsport.com ) The fronts are 8.5/19 Rear 11/19. It was a pretty crappy looking day out, I will post some better pics next weekend. I have a couple of other cool mods coming in the next week or two.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:15 PM
jaxbch987 is infamous around these parts
dude, this car is live ***! the wheels look slick against the rest of the car. nice work. sweet garage too!

Old 10-09-2006, 08:16 PM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Looks Very Handsome!

Old 10-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
wow, you car is shiny as a glistening mirror!!! love the wheels, gives a nice and clean look!

Old 10-09-2006, 08:23 PM
devious996TT is infamous around these parts
beautiful!! congrats sondoval!

Old 10-09-2006, 08:29 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Very sleek and clean! They tie the whole car in perfectly. The lighting in 7th shot down makes your garage look so inviting. Nice place you have there!

Old 10-09-2006, 08:33 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
So gorgeous congrats. What are the two chrome circles behind the grill in the front? Look like intakes but giving the porsche's engine setup I wouldn't think that would be true.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:34 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I really am liking those wheels, congrats

Old 10-09-2006, 08:35 PM
zona is infamous around these partszona is infamous around these parts
Did you have to use a spacer in the rear? I was looking at these also, but the website shows availability only for narrow body offsets. For a turbo they reccomend the spacer.

BTW- The car looks awesome!
-z

Old 10-09-2006, 08:36 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
So gorgeous congrats. What are the two chrome circles behind the grill in the front? Look like intakes but giving the porsche's engine setup I wouldn't think that would be true.
I believe those are brake cooling ducts.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:37 PM
zona is infamous around these partszona is infamous around these parts
Air ducts for brakes, I believe!
-z

Originally Posted by TTM0TION

Old 10-09-2006, 08:39 PM
JNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to all
looking good Sandoval. Congrats on the new shoes, can't wait to see what you have coming up next...

Old 10-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
Thanks guys! I love the look too.

The TT does use Sportec hub Centric Spacers. They are stamped Sportec with Sportec part numbers I think the rear are 15mm and the front are 5mm. Something along those lines.

The silver rings are part of the Sportec Brake Duct kit. They exit in the front wheel well. Not only do they look great...They are very cool and functional lol! They will be cooling my Brembo 8 piston BBK

Old 10-09-2006, 08:47 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Thanks for clearing that up, they do look awesome. Congrats again your car is amazing.

Old 10-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
wow. Amazing! Great work.

How much do those suckers weigh?

That paint is incredible by the way. What products are you using to keep that shine?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Sportec Wheels arrived... *PICS*