996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Where is Ken (KPV)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 07:27 AM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is infamous around these parts
Where is Ken (KPV)

His last post was on the 27 of January, did he go to the Superbowl? It is weird not hearing from him.

Old 02-02-2004, 07:44 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Good Point - Ken where are you!
DJ

Old 02-02-2004, 09:17 AM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
He's around. He just got a new killer Canon D1S (best digital you can buy) and he is busy trying to learn it along with along the associated gear.

Old 02-02-2004, 07:04 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
I was wondering the same thing?

Old 02-02-2004, 07:21 PM
NJPete_2003996T is infamous around these parts
not trying to be a ball buster, but its a Canon 1Ds in the states. I have had my eye on one for a long time now, but just cant bring myself to pull the $8K trigger.

pete

Old 02-02-2004, 07:24 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by ColorChange
He's around. He just got a new killer Canon D1S (best digital you can buy) and he is busy trying to learn it along with along the associated gear.
Wow Ken!!! From the Sony to the 1Ds??? Are you going into the pro-tog business??? Congrats. I imagine the owner's manual is quite voluminous. Mine was pretty long even for my measeley 10D...

What lense(s) did you get??? We need specifics baby... F-stop and focal length....

Last edited by rockitman; 02-02-2004 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:13 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Let's not get our turbos in an uproar!!

I am still here, albeit less frequently over the past several weeks. I have been very busy with many things. Alot of big changes going on. Number one is the work vs. 6speed addiction time allowances. I have really been slacking off work for a while because of this site (in all seriousness!) and I need to focus. In any case, I sold the car somewhat abruptly. I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. Oh, and yes, I did buy a Canon 1Ds. Chris, I also have an EF 24-70mm f2.8 L USM IS lens in my possession and an EF 100-400mm f4.0-5.6 L USM IS lens on the way. Wow is this a serious piece of hardware! Thanks Tim for all of your coaching!! I respect and admire your knowledge. By the way, the Sony is up for auction on eBay right now. See it here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Well, thanks for asking about me guys. It is nice to know I was missed!!!

Last edited by KPV; 02-05-2004 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Ken, you really sold your car? What are you planning to get in its place?

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 02-03-2004, 07:55 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by KPV
Let's not get our turbos in an uproar!!

I sold the car somewhat abruptly. I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. Oh, and yes, I did buy a Canon 1Ds. Chris, I also have an EF 24-70mm f2.8 L USM IS lens in my possession and an EF 100-400mm f4.0-5.6 L USM IS lens on the way. Wow is this a serious piece of hardware!
Nice set up Ken..

Ohhhhh my God...You sold your car?????
Are you throwing the towel in on Prosche??? I hope not. What's next???
TT or GT2???
You are killing me man and I am sure the rest of 6speed...What art thou getting????
Who did you sell the car to? A 6 speed member????

Details Details...Oh my god, we need details

Old 02-03-2004, 08:02 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Agreed!!
Cant believe you sold it after all the work and more importantly $$$$ you put into it!!

Old 02-03-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by msindi
Agreed!!
Cant believe you sold it after all the work and more importantly $$$$ you put into it!!
I can only imagine the next incarnation. My bet is on a GT2. He would only need to screw around with the motor since the brakes and suspension will already be trick. That is of course not forgetting GT3 seats, harnesses and roll bar...

Old 02-05-2004, 06:59 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Here is the new camera:

And the L Glass lenses:

http://www.usa.canon.com/eflenses/le...24-70_28u.html

http://www.usa.canon.com/eflenses/le...00-400_45.html

Oh, and I didn't sell the car. i just wanted to see who was listening.

Old 02-05-2004, 07:22 PM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
You lying pig dog! I knew you wouldn't sell your car. I already have your 24-70L but boy does the 100-400L look nice. I have a 500f4.5L with a 1.4x for heavy duty but the 100-400 would fill a nice little hole. How do you love the new photo beast? You still owe me a nice raw shot.

Old 02-05-2004, 07:32 PM
So the car sale is a hoax????

Old 02-05-2004, 07:50 PM
plstc is infamous around these parts
I am interested, do you guys use these in your profession or is it just hobby?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where is Ken (KPV)