996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Sharky's 996TT Farewell Compilation Video...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 02:43 PM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Amazing vid, thanks for sharing. The Black Mamba was truly in a class of its own. What do you plan on doing with her? Strip the car down or just keep it in its current state?

Good luck with your White GT800.

Old 10-12-2006, 05:30 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
Amazing vid, thanks for sharing. The Black Mamba was truly in a class of its own. What do you plan on doing with her? Strip the car down or just keep it in its current state?

Good luck with your White GT800.
Thanks for the kind words. Well the plans right now are to detune her back to 530ish and either give her back to the wife or maybe even say bye bye..

Old 10-12-2006, 05:31 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RESQ911
Nice video Alex, I'm sure most of those street races took place in Mexico
But of course they were! And China

Old 10-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Karlooz- only by the Sacramento drag strip But thanks and yes it was fun while it lasted. On to other stuff...

Matin- you know it man. One beefed up motor, a white 996TT GT2-lookalike and we're talking...

itzkirb- it wasn't stock... even when you saw it

Old 10-13-2006, 12:41 AM
ramone is infamous around these parts
Love the Video Sharky. Your Car was/is a best !

Whats the song that starts 6 minutes into the windows media video ?

Old 10-13-2006, 01:59 AM
KelvinC is infamous around these parts
Maybe you can bring it by the Santana Row meet this saturday for one more photo op!

Thanks for the vid by the way. It's awesome.

Old 10-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by ramone
Love the Video Sharky. Your Car was/is a best !

Whats the song that starts 6 minutes into the windows media video ?
Cheers Ramone.. she'll be missed but back in spirit with the white one

The song you're talking about is by SIA and is called Breathe Me....

Old 10-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by KelvinC
Maybe you can bring it by the Santana Row meet this saturday for one more photo op!

Thanks for the vid by the way. It's awesome.
Hi Kelvin.. would like to but she's got no motor or body work

Old 10-13-2006, 01:08 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
you will have more fun with the 6er...sweet compilation

Old 10-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by eshaun
you will have more fun with the 6er...sweet compilation
You know it man And thanks!!!

Old 10-13-2006, 09:34 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
is it true you just bleached the blk car .......to be white like me

Old 10-13-2006, 09:56 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
Alex,

Great vid. And your shop is a class act. I enjoy the work you've done to my car every time I drive it. It's amazing. Thanks for all your help;-)

Old 10-13-2006, 10:07 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
*waits for download to complete*

I think I have a guess of what's to come.

Old 10-13-2006, 11:02 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Well now wasn't that just a sad video.
I took a lot of time off frmo 6speed a while back and missed a lot of your car's evolution. There are many videos on my computer that I now know are yours!
You and your car have inspired many people in the community. Sad to see it go, but just as glad to see you staying with us.

Old 10-14-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by steve harris
is it true you just bleached the blk car .......to be white like me
haha you know it steve... I can't help it man. White with CF, red stiching... it's just sexy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharky's 996TT Farewell Compilation Video...