996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SharkWerks now a Fikse Wheels Dealer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 04:27 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by devious996TT
Alex, congrats on your new addition!!
Thanks man. I'm enjoying working with them. I know Mike@EVO does too

Old 10-18-2006, 08:57 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
the wifey played with photoshop a bit.. but here's all the finish options

Attached Images  
Old 10-18-2006, 09:56 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
alex maybe someday you will get a clothing line you can call it shark wear !! opps you've already got that stuff well how about lic frames ??

Old 10-18-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by steve harris
alex maybe someday you will get a clothing line you can call it shark wear !! opps you've already got that stuff well how about lic frames ??
Hehe that's true we do have those.. If you look at the GT700 threads all those guys have been getting them for free lol

See you thursday for your carbon stuff and the plates:P

Old 10-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Cody_1 is infamous around these parts
Fikse Wheels

Fikse rules!

After a TON of research, I decided to go with these guys. Without a doubt they are up there with BBS and Kinesis. There are a bunch of ALMS and Grand-Am teams that use them, so they are definitely race-proven. I also can't say enough about the top-notch fit and finish on these wheels.

Congrat's to Alex for being affiliated with such a great product.

- Rich

Attached Images    
Old 10-20-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by Cody_1
Fikse rules!

After a TON of research, I decided to go with these guys. Without a doubt they are up there with BBS and Kinesis. There are a bunch of ALMS and Grand-Am teams that use them, so they are definitely race-proven. I also can't say enough about the top-notch fit and finish on these wheels.

Congrat's to Alex for being affiliated with such a great product.

- Rich

Rich those are so nice. I love that tecnipolish finish on those. Where you been and how you been!?!?

Old 10-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Cody_1 is infamous around these parts
Hey Alex - yep - I'm back after a long hiatus. But am now ready to rock 'n' roll. When is the next drive?!? Although I'm not currently contemplating any more mod's (you and your cohorts have corrupted me enough!) I still hope to stop by the shop some time soon.

Still standing firm (so to speak...) that Fikse rules.

- Rich

Old 11-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Cody_1
Hey Alex - yep - I'm back after a long hiatus. But am now ready to rock 'n' roll. When is the next drive?!? Although I'm not currently contemplating any more mod's (you and your cohorts have corrupted me enough!) I still hope to stop by the shop some time soon.

Still standing firm (so to speak...) that Fikse rules.

- Rich
Fikse does rule indeed and for sure swing by some time! Your car at the stage II level is perfect... just like the other Polar Silver Stage II this week