996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Porsches & Coffee Annapolis/Edgewater, Maryland 10/29/06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 06:39 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maxwell
9Eleven, how's our turnout looking? Im going to crosspost it on another board as well.
So far, so good. Let's hope the weather holds out. If not, how does everyone feel about Sunday? It is supposed to be a perfect. Can I get some feedback?

Last edited by 9Eleven; 10-26-2006 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:16 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a fun time. I'll try to make it up with a couple of friends.

Thanks Chris for the heads up.

Old 10-27-2006, 09:42 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
yah, Im up for whichever. Saturday is usually better, cause I'll be knee deep in wings and beer by noon on sunday....but if the weather sucks on Saturday, Im down for sunday.

Old 10-28-2006, 12:37 AM
M3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura about
Well, I got stuck having to work on Saturday..so if Sunday works, count me in.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:25 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
It has been officially changed to Sunday, 10/29/06 due to rain on Saturday. Same time and location.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:47 PM
M3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura about
Perfect. I will be there.

Old 10-29-2006, 09:32 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Is this a strictly Porsche event?

Old 10-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Is this a strictly Porsche event?
No. Bring whatever you have. All are welcome.

Old 10-30-2006, 07:19 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
I hope you guys realize the clocks were set back an hour last nite. So make sure you come out at the right "10" oclock.

Old 10-30-2006, 07:37 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Looks like nice day to drive. Will stop by.

Old 10-30-2006, 03:08 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
I hope the event went well and you guys had a nice drive. Sorry I missed it but had obligations for Sunday.

Let's do another one in a week or two?

Old 10-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Gunther
I hope the event went well and you guys had a nice drive. Sorry I missed it but had obligations for Sunday.

Let's do another one in a week or two?
I was in the same boat....I had some things come up, so I was not able to make it.

So how did it turn out?

Old 10-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Great turnout today. 20 or so cars. 4 or 5 Turbos, including a new 997tt. After coffee, 14 of the cars including mine, headed down to Solomon's Island through some southern Maryland country roads. Stopped at Solomon's Island Pier Resturant and had a couple of brews and lunch. Thank you all for coming out. I had a great time. Take care.

Last edited by 9Eleven; 10-30-2006 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:37 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Agreed! Thanks so much for setting this up I enjoyed the drive and the company very much.

Some photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/justinmm...hesInEdgewater

Old 10-30-2006, 08:00 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
This was alot more fun than I expected, especially the drive back, right Ken? lol. It was nice meeting those of you that I did and that red GT2 had me drooling all day! You're just gonna make me spend more money! If you do this again i'll definitely come. Thanks for putting it together (didnt really get to meet you) I dont know if you all are into track days but imports vs. domestics is this sunday at MIR and its the best track day of the year. Next time I'll bring the Kleemann out to play.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsches & Coffee Annapolis/Edgewater, Maryland 10/29/06