996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Another $179k Salvage Wicked Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 12:24 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think they ever sell anything on Ebay. Their cars are all salvaged fixed up with body kit to hide the damages. I believe they are the only one who sells GT2 Cabs.

Old 11-06-2006, 12:37 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
[quote=LUIS95993]I am sure Techart will come up with something new for the 997 Turbo's. This is a 996 tt Techart look front bumper. This Bumber looked bad *** on this 997TT IMO.

/quote]

do you have any pics that weren't taken with a 2 dollar camera phone?

Old 11-06-2006, 02:29 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
amazing what is possible with a few gallons of bondo.

Old 11-06-2006, 06:13 AM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Disgusting.

Old 11-06-2006, 07:55 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Centurion lol

Old 11-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
where in the hell do they get their salvaged cars from in the first place?

Old 11-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
the interior is done very well, but that front bumper ruins the car I think. Change the front end to a GT3 type or something else and you have a winner I believe.

that interior is what I am planning on doing to mine... dammit don't wanna look like i copied them

Old 11-04-2007, 01:49 PM
WickedPorsches is infamous around these parts
Wicked Motor Works

Wow, so much Hate, not enough love...

Look at

the Cover of the 2007 December Issue of DuPont Registry,

the Cover of November 2007 Issue of Makes&Models,

the Cover of January 2008 Issue of Luxury Auto

...Glad the rest of the world loves my cars.

FYI, for everyone of my competitors on here that try to defame my cars, there are thousands that send me emails telling me how amazing my cars look...in Fact, 3 Porsche Dealerships want to carry my line. So I guess your opinions are like you know what's

Maybe if you had actually seen one of my cars in person or spoken to the HUNDREDS of clients that actually own one of my Porsches, then your opinion would be taken more seriously. But when you try to defame something you have no experience with, you only entertain yourself and a hand full of people who think they are my competitors.

For the people out there that actually have an independant mind and are interested in facts as opposed to baseless opinion, I would love to answer any questions you may have.

Wish everyone the best.
Beau, from Wicked Motor Works

Old 11-04-2007, 01:55 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WickedPorsches
Wow, so much Hate, not enough love...

Look at

the Cover of the 2007 December Issue of DuPont Registry,

the Cover of November 2007 Issue of Makes&Models,

the Cover of January 2008 Issue of Luxury Auto

...Glad the rest of the world loves my cars.

FYI, for everyone of my competitors on here that try to defame my cars, there are thousands that send me emails telling me how amazing my cars look...in Fact, 3 Porsche Dealerships want to carry my line. So I guess your opinions are like you know what's

Maybe if you had actually seen one of my cars in person or spoken to the HUNDREDS of clients that actually own one of my Porsches, then your opinion would be taken more seriously. But when you try to defame something you have no experience with, you only entertain yourself and a hand full of people who think they are my competitors.

For the people out there that actually have an independant mind and are interested in facts as opposed to baseless opinion, I would love to answer any questions you may have.

Wish everyone the best.
Beau, from Wicked Motor Works
Beau listen man... Your other response about "Salvaged" car's was stand up, you seem very knwoledgable and like a good business person.

But you cannot simply classify us as "Hater's" not so much for the car's that some of these owners have, but for the fact that we are all mostly purists, and would be the same people to put down Lambo's, Ferrari's and any other car with WAY over the top body kits, fabrications and you name it.

Its simply a matter of taste/preference , and 98% of us just do not prefer it, and that is why you have lot's of people willing to feature your car's, buy them and show interest in it, but not from here, Rennlist, Roadfly and so on! I for one am not a huge fan, but doesn't mean I bad mouth it for whatever reason!

Old 11-04-2007, 02:26 PM
iLLM3

I can appreciate that, I really can. All i'm saying is, allow people that have a differnt taste or opinion then yourself to express theirs as well without having it shoved down their throat because they are not the same as yours. That's what makes us (US) Great...I hope

Old 11-04-2007, 02:26 PM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
I just looked at the cover of Makes and Models and it has that amazing Yellow Turbo on the front of it, well done Beau.

How come the car did not sell, it was advertised over a year ago?

Old 11-04-2007, 03:09 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WickedPorsches
iLLM3

I can appreciate that, I really can. All i'm saying is, allow people that have a differnt taste or opinion then yourself to express theirs as well without having it shoved down their throat because they are not the same as yours. That's what makes us (US) Great...I hope
You are right, and it put's all of the comments I might have said or read into perspective.. Especially since you had the chance to explain yourself, and werent just creating messed up car's to sell to people with no knowledge other then having the bling capture their heart, and then buying a crap car!

Old 11-04-2007, 03:15 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jags911tt
"Wicked Zero Tolerance Turbos, Wicked Hybrid Headers, 75MM Intake Plenum, 75MM Throttle Body, Wicked Intercoolers, Wicked Y-Pipe Upgrade, Stage 4 ECU upgrade, 1.4 Bar Boost Control &, ECU Diode Bypass, Wicked Custom Exhaust, Billet Diverter Values, Billet Wastegate Upgrades, Evo Airbox Upgrade, MAF Upgrade...bringing the Horse Power to Approx. 700HP at the Flywheel"

That **** is funny. Copyright/Trademark Infringment? Evo?
Zero Tolerance turbos and hybrid headers??? hilar ious

Old 11-04-2007, 03:19 PM
996TT STEVO

Thanks, we generally make 2-3 demo cars that we use to attract people that want to convert their own Porsche to look like one of our models. We have converted 23 client Porsches to look like that yellow one in the past year and a half. When we build replacment models for 2008 (almost done) the 2007 models will be gone. We build a lot of the same look and color and that also makes a lot of people think they are the same cars when they are not, just idential. Like the Black Conv Wicked-7 cars, we have build over 50 of them.

Old 11-04-2007, 03:20 PM
iLLM3

Thank you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another $179k Salvage Wicked Turbo