996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Enco Exclusive Turbo/GT2 - In Dubai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Porscha thanks.

In fact this car has quite some work done on it. Whether this gives an outstanding result or not I don't know but I must agree that the builders are quite creative. This same car was covered in one of the German magazines at length.
The car has 4 GT2 intercoolers and K24 race turbos, the scoop is functional and does feed fresh air in to the engine. But what is more important than all this is that the DME tuning was done by one of the best in the industry (in Europe at least), a true guru, and that very few know. He is the same that does the tuning for PSI and quite a few others that I will not name.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:01 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jean
Porscha thanks.

In fact this car has quite some work done on it. Whether this gives an outstanding result or not I don't know but I must agree that the builders are quite creative. This same car was covered in one of the German magazines at length.
The car has 4 GT2 intercoolers and K24 race turbos, the scoop is functional and does feed fresh air in to the engine. But what is more important than all this is that the DME tuning was done by one of the best in the industry (in Europe at least), a true guru, and that very few know. He is the same that does the tuning for PSI and quite a few others that I will not name.
Can that tuners name start with a G?? Ive heard he is the best of the best as well if so

Old 04-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
in a million years!!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2007, 07:26 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
His name starts with "A"

MK

Old 04-05-2007, 07:28 PM
kayman is infamous around these parts
anyone see the resemblance?

Old 04-05-2007, 07:28 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
When I first saw the pictures I dunno why... i thought of sanjaya on american idol with his mowhack hairdo. Garbage

Old 04-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
The tuner's name is Ansgar Wiesen, it is no secret, the companies he works for is what there is no need to talk about. And yes this is one of those cars that can do one of those Autobhan runs for 15 minutes at full boost, but not go beyond 130mph on the drag strip. :
Here are a couple of pages from the article, courtesy of a dear friend who is a living Porsche encyclopedia . The bodywork was done by DP Motorsport, the same Zimmermann bros that did the Alzen car.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:47 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Regardless of his name the car is gross looking INMO