996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Custom Painted Rear Center Console Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Custom Painted Rear Center Console Sale!

For those of you who already know, our paint quality and standards are far beyond what the factory produces on these rear center consoles (996/986/997/987/Cayman)...we are now making this terrific option available for a very short time at a huge savings:

Custom Painted Rear Center Console (including alumalook)
Factory Price: $730
Our usual: $499
From now until late December: $399!

Order anytime on the site, and we'll get them in production quickly and in most cases, out to you in two weeks or less.

Cheers!

Old 11-29-2006, 01:35 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
What do you guys do, if anything, to the padded part on top of the console?
I got it painted.. they used some sort of hardener but its still cracks...

markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 11-29-2006, 02:09 AM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
that's a pretty good deal... thanks

Old 11-29-2006, 02:16 AM
doccao is infamous around these parts
Thanks...Eric

Ordered mine...merry xmas to me!

Old 11-29-2006, 09:39 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
do I need to send you a core? i'd also like to have a few other trim pieces painted (seat belt surround cover for cab, front & rear seat folding *****).

cool deal!

Old 11-29-2006, 12:21 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Very cool... Hmm if I didn't already have CF everywhere inside... Hmm

Old 11-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
We do them on a core swap - you order, we produce/ship to you for install, you then send the old one back.

NEVER NEVER NEVER paint the upholstery. If that is what someone did, that's nuts. The work we do is flawless and will last longer than the exterior paint!

We provide the full tunnel, switch cover, ashtray and emergency brake surround piece. The storage lid (leather/etc) stays with you, and simply swaps from one to the other, as does the e-brake and shifter and shifter boot/trim. Easy to do, 90 mins tops for an amateur.

Order on the site, you will also find the seatbelt outlets listed there too. Once we confirm the order, tell me what else you want and we will package it at a discount to you.

Thanks!

Old 11-29-2006, 04:52 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
hmm tempting! I'm not sure, would you guys trade a leather wrapped rear center console for a color matched GT silver rear center console? I always wanted it painted silver, but the car I just bought has a leather wrapped console. Maybe once I see the car in person I'lll love the leather!

Old 11-30-2006, 01:07 AM
thebk is infamous around these parts
Any deals on cf pieces??

Old 11-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
What's the difference between alumalook and arctic?

I Alumalook more "shiny" like the insde of a beer can? I walso want the rear seatbacks painted. Can you send me a quote for teh center console and seatbacks please? twinturbo@dslextreme.com

THX

Old 11-30-2006, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor
Aaron - best bet, sell the leather one here or eBay, after you get the Silver unit installed.

BK, email me what you want in carbon. eric@bumperplugs.com

Ari, Arctic is a glossy finish, Alumalook is lighter, w/more metallic flake, and a satin/matte finish. You have mail on the seats.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:00 AM
Former Vendor
Ari, your email system is blocking. Either unblock it, or email me directly.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Great deal!

Old 12-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Former Vendor
Still underway! Get them now if you want them at this price!