996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

went on a carbon fiber spree, what do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 02:00 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Suman, looks so good man

Old 12-07-2006, 05:54 AM
Alexcwt is infamous around these parts
If you love CF, then only thing to do is Dymag. 14 lbs.

http://www.dymag-usa.com/archives/cars/

Old 12-07-2006, 11:00 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
hahah good stuff man! We're looking mighty similair! Hey is yours biarritz white too?

Old 12-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
thanks Shark and Martin,

No my car is Carrera White. but they arent to different. I decides to not do the center console and I bought a couple of aluminum accents. Bumper plugs Alumalook Dash kit and the aluminum steering wheel.

-Suman

will update with pics ASAP

Old 12-07-2006, 11:40 AM
p17fld is infamous around these parts
cf looks cool on your car, but on others not so sure, looks tacky

Old 12-09-2006, 12:59 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
looks good! i love white now. i need to get a color change

Old 12-09-2006, 01:13 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Highhats
thanks Shark and Martin,

No my car is Carrera White. but they arent to different. I decides to not do the center console and I bought a couple of aluminum accents. Bumper plugs Alumalook Dash kit and the aluminum steering wheel.

-Suman

will update with pics ASAP
Suman you need some of these....

Old 12-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Still waiting to see the car with the bbs race wheels painted black like vipertesterossa's I think. I also just bought the fvd Raid daytona steering wheel aluminum/savanna it looks liek this:

now that steering wheel is sweet! maybe pedals next......

Old 12-09-2006, 02:59 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Highhats
Still waiting to see the car with the bbs race wheels painted black like vipertesterossa's I think. I also just bought the fvd Raid daytona steering wheel aluminum/savanna it looks liek this:

now that steering wheel is sweet! maybe pedals next......
Dammmm that interior is so nice

Old 12-09-2006, 04:01 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Suman you hsould get that steering wheel with CF instead of alum.. then change your shifter , ebrake , boot and nav surround to CF/brown.. btw your car is looking great!!

Old 12-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
I like all the CF bits but not feeling the black wheels. Keep at it until you feel it's right or run out of money trying!

Old 12-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Cerberus is infamous around these parts
The CF trim looks great! Just paint the centers of your HRE's black and you will be near perfect. Black HRE's will look hot!!

Old 12-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Def Cerebus-

Im painting the BBS race wheels this month maybe HRE's the next. Again I have the 19" HRE 542r twists with a 19x8.5 19x11.5 set up. Car looks insane with the HRE's. They are aluminum now and Ill throw a pic of them with those, Im sure youll dig them. As far as the inside goes. I liek the carbon aluminum mix but I love th seperation. Alum no carbon inside. Carbon outside. Who knows that might change but I dont liek contrast. THanks for all the comments. I will keep y'all Posted. Actually I just been screwin with the CTT ove rth elast few days and I put the EVOMS CAI in as well as the Fabspeed Exhaust. Wow what a difference on an already chipped car. Check the Cayenne forum. thanks again

-Suman

Old 12-09-2006, 08:30 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
thinking maybe you should get rid of the cf and go bach to stock the way porsche built your car....and for good measure send your old cf to me ( looks great)

Old 12-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Maybe consider this option. I love it! This one is pretty noticeable

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: went on a carbon fiber spree, what do you guys think?