996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My Protomotive Monster is done: 871 rwhp@1.5 bars

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-26-2006, 12:47 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
Yeah me too.... I might be able to pull it off in 50 degree temps... at .8 bars though...
Well get to it before it starts snowing brotha

Old 12-26-2006, 02:19 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Well get to it before it starts snowing brotha
I know... it will be tough.... these are the times I wish I lived in a warm climate...
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 12-26-2006, 04:49 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Well let me put it this way, if I told you my car ran 9's you would probably want proof!Since we don't need proof well then my car runs 9's.
joe,

Weather you had a car that ran in the 9's or not wouldn't affect my life one way or another. Even if you said you had one that did 9's and didn't, wouldn't affect me. Either way, it just isn't important to me. I don't say this with any sarcasm.

Old 12-26-2006, 04:52 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrBlonde
I don't know that. In fact nobody knows that until Alex goes to an NHRA drag strip and runs those numbers with a timelips and video.

It's a lot easier to say it than to do it.
And the point is ............. how many 6 speed members really care? Care to look up any thread that has anything to do with quarter mile times and ET's for these cars? Now look at how many replies and views these threads generate?

However, if it floats your boat ........... have at it. I have found that when a person starts getting personal they are frustrated and have run out of ideas. Comments like "Information is fantastic. Ego gratification is boring - MrBlonde" or "Chad, don't you have your own ego forum?" reinforce this belief. And no, I have no desire to return the negative rep. you so graciously bestowed upon me. Life is just to short. Have a Merry Christmas and some great Holidays.

Last edited by cjv; 12-26-2006 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:36 PM
cjv
I personally did not see the video if any.. he did call me from the track after he did it... I dont think he would make it up. It was a private track day...
he blew off the IC hose towards the end of the run....
Todd at Protomotive confirmed... not sure what that means...
I don't think he ever posted any 1/4 times... 10s or 11s...
But from seeing what my car does... I think I have a good idea...
either way I can make it official that I will try... thats if I dont brake my Tranny doing so LOL
Markski,

Judging from what I know about your car ............... the tranny is in fact your current weak link.

Old 12-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Argh I tried looking through the thread but can't seem to find it, which clutch are you using against Markski?

Old 12-26-2006, 07:13 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cjv
And the point is ............. how many 6 speed members really care? Care to look up any thread that has anything to do with quarter mile times and ET's for these cars? Now look at how many replies and views these threads generate?

However, if it floats your boat ........... have at it. I have found that when a person starts getting personal they are frustrated and have run out of ideas. Comments like "Information is fantastic. Ego gratification is boring - MrBlonde" or "Chad, don't you have your own ego forum?" reinforce this belief. And no, I have no desire to return the negative rep. you so graciously bestowed upon me. Life is just to short. Have a Merry Christmas and some great Holidays.
Looks like one 6speed member cares:

Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Originally Posted by MrBlonde
Has anybody run a documented nine second pass yet?

There was a Silver 996 turbo at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in January that ran a 9.89 at a Private event (on Toyo Street tires).... so e.t. track documented...yes.... online forum documented.....no....I think Markski will show us (online) a nine second video pass....followed by Scott.....
Original text can be found here

Old 12-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Well Im definitely going to try this spring... keep my fingers crossed I don't break the tranny....
markski

click to view

Old 12-26-2006, 08:14 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you there was a video... at what did I say 9.8 9.9
where is the faith
Robert

Old 12-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Banned
#1FOB is infamous around these parts
all you rich 6speed bawllas are so easily fooled

Old 12-26-2006, 08:58 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Not really, I am not fooled at all by how stupid and immature you are

Christian

Originally Posted by #1FOB

Old 12-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Christian
Not really, I am not fooled at all by how stupid and immature you are

Christian
do you want me to tell you the whole truth? i know more than anybody on this forum.... you dont have to believe me but everyone who knows me...... knows i know the TRUTH

Last edited by #1FOB; 12-26-2006 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Basic Sponsor
do you want me to tell you the whole truth? i know more than anybody on this forum.... you dont have to believe me but everyone who knows me...... knows i know the TRUTH
What the hell are you guys talking about ???

click to view

Old 12-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Banned
What the hell are you guys talking about ???
not you...somebody else....take a guess who..

Old 12-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
You are some kind of ***. Coming on here and calling most of the guys (believers in VRAlex's ET) here fools because we take the word of one of the most respected long-time members is not the way to ensure your stay here will be enjoyable (you may not even be welcome after this).

There are some who will share their ET with no fear or worry, for whatever reason. Then there are others who play the street-racing scene (semi-seriously) and will not openly disclose their ET. Think about it for a minute, then apologize for your stupid remarks, then learn how to spell 'bawlla'. Or just stay the hell away from this forum.

Substantiate your claims.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My Protomotive Monster is done: 871 rwhp@1.5 bars