996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pics of the new ride

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 02:49 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by allanlambo
You use dragtimes as a reference? A site where kids can post anytime theyd like?

Unfortunately for me, most Lambo owners arent like myself, they wont go dragrace their cars, nor do they race them, so there isnt much data to support anything.

As for the Murci vs SE, the SE winning is not a bad thing. The Murci came out in 02, the SE in 06. The Murci was faster than the 04-05 Gallardo, now the LP640 is definitely faster than the SE.

Also, the time posted for the Lp640 is extremely slow. It is a low 11 sec, 128mph car. Its hitting 150mph almost 2 seconds faster than the Z06.
Didn't you run your car at speedworld on Dec.2. What did it run?I don't remember.

Old 12-11-2006, 02:54 PM
pakisho is infamous around these parts

Also, the time posted for the Lp640 is extremely slow. It is a low 11 sec, 128mph car. .

Theres no way an LP640 is a 128mph car unless Lamborghini underrated the hp by about 100.

Old 12-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
If you think that the guy in the Gallardo is really driving it well, you are on crack, just from the sound of the motor you can hear it bogging down.

Today, we will go get some roll ons of my G vs the Stage 5 996TT. I can gaurentee that even the outcome of that, will be NOTHING like the video you posted.
Hey Allen, I remember when I post that video you said the G in wrong gear, the driver suck ..... I've try another run after that command and start with 1st gear in the G plus switch driver. The outcome was just the same. Post up that G vs the Stage 5 996TT, I'm very interest with the result.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Why, the result will be what he want's it to be.

So far he has beat a Z06 and an SL65 which is BS, if properly driven both those cars will spank the SE

Christian

Originally Posted by Ray
, I'm very interest with the result.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Everything I have seen/read says 15-20hp over the early G, show us someone that has a STOCK SE that has more power over the earlier G

Do you know what buslengths are, if you are ever in Memphis please let me know and I will show you!not once but twice

Christian

Shut up over which you do not know. Its a minimum of a dyno verified 40Hp to the wheels, combine that with shorter gearing= BUSLENGTHS. Go back to polishing your green turd.

Old 12-11-2006, 06:48 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christian
Why, the result will be what he want's it to be.

So far he has beat a Z06 and an SL65 which is BS, if properly driven both those cars will spank the SE

Christian
Everything I have seen/read says 15-20hp over the early G, show us someone that has a STOCK SE that has more power over the earlier G

Do you know what buslengths are, if you are ever in Memphis please let me know and I will show you!not once but twice

Christian
SERIOUSLY AND AMEN!!!!!!!!

BTW like i said, your next runs have it taken during the day time, not pitch black so we can actually see something!

Old 12-11-2006, 06:56 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
If you think that the guy in the Gallardo is really driving it well, you are on crack, just from the sound of the motor you can hear it bogging down.

Today, we will go get some roll ons of my G vs the Stage 5 996TT. I can gaurentee that even the outcome of that, will be NOTHING like the video you posted.
If your "stage 5" turbo does not put the smack down on your Gallardo, 1 of 2 things happened:
1) The 911 needs to be properly tuned
2) Your buddy (who used to "own the car") needs some driving lessons.
Which one is it?

Old 12-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Nice ride Allan! You wont have to put that cardboard or pan underneath this one

Old 12-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Tuned or not, a true Stage 5 will destroy the Lambo

Also, I agree about some folks that need to learn how to drive, the Z06 and SL65 guy for sure

Christian

Originally Posted by LUIS95993
If your "stage 5" turbo does not put the smack down on your Gallardo, 1 of 2 things happened:
Which one is it?

Old 12-11-2006, 08:57 PM
flatsixnut is infamous around these parts
Shut up over which you do not know. Its a minimum of a dyno verified 40Hp to the wheels, combine that with shorter gearing= BUSLENGTHS. Go back to polishing your green turd.
His "Green Turd" as you call it, is better looking than anything you have currently.

Old 12-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Which one is it?

Well we did get to race, and I tried to get some videos but they are virtually useless. With Rakjoe behind the wheel, and to take one step from your equation out regarding driving lessons, anytime youd like to test your ability against his, he is ready. As far as the car needing to be tuned, hardly. We ran it on 100 octane. Basicly as i said before, from 50-100-110mph, the cars are very close, towrds the top of 3rd and into 4th, the Turbo pulls at 140mph, the turbo is maybe 2 -2 1/2 cars in front of me.

Rakjoe is a member of this board, so Im sure he will chime in.

Old 12-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by flatsixnut
His "Green Turd" as you call it, is better looking than anything you have currently.
Yes, and so is your car!

Old 12-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Banned

Christian
Go back to reading. Stock SE made 422 AWD hp, Stock 04 made 366 awd. Pakisho can verify. Waynes car was dynoed beofre turbos bone stock. Then I believe MR. Vroom dynoed his SE on my forum.

Old 12-11-2006, 09:11 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Well we did get to race, and I tried to get some videos but they are virtually useless. With Rakjoe behind the wheel, and to take one step from your equation out regarding driving lessons, anytime youd like to test your ability against his, he is ready. As far as the car needing to be tuned, hardly. We ran it on 100 octane. Basicly as i said before, from 50-100-110mph, the cars are very close, towrds the top of 3rd and into 4th, the Turbo pulls at 140mph, the turbo is maybe 2 -2 1/2 cars in front of me.

Rakjoe is a member of this board, so Im sure he will chime in.
So then if you were to put your new TT agaisnt the Z06, you think the Z06 would fair pretty well, maybe lag behind by a car or so at 140?

Old 12-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Banned
Detailer708 is infamous around these parts
i keep getting replys on my email from this thread..how do i stop this?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of the new ride