996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Project of the year!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 10:57 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, plug it in and hit "race" Wait for the light on the button to stay lite and you are good to go.

Old 02-25-2007, 11:35 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
how much horsepower can my turbos make??

Old 02-25-2007, 11:53 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
My kit made 692 HP....Take what ever loss factor you want.

Old 02-25-2007, 11:56 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
wowowwow that is like 800 hp to the crank?? those were gt 28 turbos??

Old 02-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Rob,

Did you do a 2 wheel conversion?

If so take it to Sam at pro technik he has a dyno, 75 bucks.

Old 02-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I can also probably have it dynoed at MTI or at G-Force for REALLY cheap. Both are dynojets and I can use the airfuel guage (if their is a bung already).

Old 02-26-2007, 02:15 AM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by robmd99
Chris MJ and everone else I wanted to say thanks for a great night out... and the 9ff exhaust was fun to put in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and even better to listen to ... hmmm can wait for the next project
robert
It was a fun project all 5 hours of it haha!!!

Old 02-26-2007, 10:27 AM
wowowwow that is like 800 hp to the crank?? those were gt 28 turbos??
Same turbos on your car.

Old 02-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Rob,

Did you do a 2 wheel conversion?

If so take it to Sam at pro technik he has a dyno, 75 bucks.

Yes, it is a 2WD converted car now.

Old 02-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Stephen,

I am buying a Cayenne TT. I want to send the ECU to you for a reflash. Will doing so void my warranty (I have 1 year left)?

Oh, give me a call to discuss your training program.

Sean

Old 02-26-2007, 11:09 PM
that exhaust rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you will soon sell 3 of them here :-) also there are a couple of people want to flash there cars???
how much boost did you have to push to make that horsepower?? I want to match those numbers

Old 02-27-2007, 08:50 AM
IAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond repute
how much boost did you have to push to make that horsepower?? I want to match those numbers
Rob, you can not make that kind of horsepower until you go into the engine and strengthen the internals. You will shell your motor. Stephen's engine had all the proper internal components. The stock rods are like toothpicks.

that exhaust rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you will soon sell 3 of them here :-) also there are a couple of people want to flash there cars???
Glad you like the exhaust!

Hmmmm a weekend of flashes and exhaust installs, we might be up for that with enough interest

Last edited by IAPorscheDoc; 02-27-2007 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:34 AM
yes.... i think there are several guys interested in something or another?? joe, chris, sean, just to name a few... MJ is about to get something... so maybe we all can pick a date for this... march????????

Old 02-28-2007, 12:36 AM
The Supra Nats are March 15-18, here in Houston.

Old 02-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Sean
Dude you miss the best meeting... there must have been 300 plus cars... raced a GXR and smoke him... there is some great video of the meet at houston performance driving better know as HPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found a local mechanic and he is fine tuning my Package... it is starting to come together ....... thank God!!!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Project of the year!