996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Clear Bra Installers in Houston?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I have spoken w/ both Executive and Doug....They both seem qualified....Doug uses 3M, Executive Avery. Doug is more expensive, but I have heard he does many high end cars. Any advice?

Old 12-15-2006, 12:18 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Paul and Roads, thanks a lot for the advice, I will also call both to get a quote. There is talk here about having a Houston get together, would be great if you all could come to MSR with our group in March!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=67076

Sorry for the hi-jack, I'm calling now on the clear bra...

Peter

Old 12-15-2006, 12:30 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
OK, called both guys just now.....i'm waiting to hear back from Doug, he was out of the office, but said he'd call with a quote later. I got a very competitive quote (atleast in my mind) from Executive (Renee was out and I spoke to Adrian). Executive said they would be willing to discount us if we bring more than one car in...
Peter

Old 12-15-2006, 12:37 PM
tweety is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Call Doug Holland Does All Mercedes And Ferrari. Uses All 3m Products. His # Is 713-882-3996. Peter I Send Alot Of People His Way. Paul From Classic Hand Car Wash

Paul-

Is this the place down the street from your place?
I still need to get the Targa done and the wife's V.

bob.

Old 12-15-2006, 01:48 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
The clear bra on my car is only on the first 1/4 of the hood. It stops at mid-upper headlights. Only once has anything made it above that area: a huge insect struck the clear bra area, but its remains were pulled to the top of the hood by a constant 125mph wind.

Old 12-15-2006, 02:03 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Chris,

I left you a message last night. Did Executive do your clear bra? They have offered to do the front, doors, and rear wheel flares for a very good price.

Old 12-15-2006, 02:45 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Called ya. Good talking to you. Let's get the Houston 911s together soon.

Chris

Old 12-15-2006, 02:51 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Hi Houston crew!

Old 12-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Do you have any pictures of her? I may volunteer to install that clear bra if she's hot...

Last edited by Turbo Fanatic; 12-15-2006 at 03:26 PM.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:17 PM
I will get pics soon...I am slammed trying to get final grades in.

Chris, you should give up medicine and just sell cars...You have actually got me researching Minivans.

A Houston meet sounds excellent!

Old 12-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Mwuahaha...welcome to the darkside. There is no better choice if you have kids (even one small one). I never thought I would accept the minivan concept, and now I embrace it.
http://automobiles.honda.com/models/...elName=Odyssey

'nother topic change...
Speaking of Houston meets, anyone have plans yet for the Houston Grand Prix in 2007? Last May I took some time off work and enjoyed 72 hours of motorsports bliss. We should assemble a crew and show our cars at PorschePlatz.

http://www.grandprixofhouston.com/index.html

http://www.imsaracing.net/imsaNS.cfm...ppschedule.htm

Old 12-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
tx turbo is infamous around these parts
Call Sonny at 281-575-0371. he does all the clear bras for ferrari of houston. he does very good work, is reasonably priced and his service is excellent.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:30 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
tx turbo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Called ya. Good talking to you. Let's get the Houston 911s together soon.

Chris
I would be interested in this as well.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Texas 996 TT is infamous around these parts
Can you PM me on what this would cost, i am interested as well

Old 12-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Lets arrange a meet. My Buddy wants to bring his NXS. He also insists we ditch the wives.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Clear Bra Installers in Houston?