996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Clear Bra Installers in Houston?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 02:55 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Mwuahaha...welcome to the darkside. There is no better choice if you have kids (even one small one). I never thought I would accept the minivan concept, and now I embrace it.
http://automobiles.honda.com/models/...elName=Odyssey

'nother topic change...
Speaking of Houston meets, anyone have plans yet for the Houston Grand Prix in 2007? Last May I took some time off work and enjoyed 72 hours of motorsports bliss. We should assemble a crew and show our cars at PorschePlatz.

http://www.grandprixofhouston.com/index.html

http://www.imsaracing.net/imsaNS.cfm...ppschedule.htm

Chris, are all of those "front" row parking spots reserved, or do you have to know some body. It would be nice to be able to park VIP in the front....

Old 12-16-2006, 03:18 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drjoe
Chris, are all of those "front" row parking spots reserved, or do you have to know some body. It would be nice to be able to park VIP in the front....
There is special parking for the Porsche, Ferrari and Corvette clubs. You have to buy special tickets (PorschePlatz) which were under $50. The general public cannot park there. They also had reserved parking next to the Porsche tent, but those spots went to a 993 RUF, a new dealer owned Cayman (one of a couple in Houston at the time), and a Carrera GT. I parked next to some other 911s and Boxsters in the front row. Along with great parking to show off our cars, we got to hang out in the PorschePlatz tent, have a Q&A session with the Porsche Penske RS Spyder team and Flying Lizard team, and do a parade lap around the racetrack. Well worth the money! I'll try to find the photos from this year.

Old 12-16-2006, 03:24 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Lets arrange a meet. My Buddy wants to bring his NXS. He also insists we ditch the wives.
If we want to do a fun run, I recommend very early Saturday or Sunday morning before there is traffic. The country roads near here are awesome until you get stuck behind BillyRay in his pickup truck with a coolant leak. My wife has no interest in coming, but anyone is welcome as long as they are into cars and driving.

Old 12-16-2006, 03:37 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Theres a meet tomorrow all us ///M guys are heading up to BHS at 5pm, any of you guys are more than welcome to come!

Old 12-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by eMJay1133
Theres a meet tomorrow all us ///M guys are heading up to BHS at 5pm, any of you guys are more than welcome to come!
Thanks for the invite. What/where is BHS?

Old 12-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Chris....why don't we plan on a get together with wives...You and Joe can come over to my new house in Greatwood. Christine (my wife in 3 weeks) will cook for us. She is an incredible cook. We can all go for a run afterwards.

However, lets do it on say a sat night.

Old 12-17-2006, 12:46 AM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Thanks for the invite. What/where is BHS?
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=137583

Date: Sat Dec 16 2006
Time: 5pm
Place: BAVARIAN HYPER SPORTS
12411 Ann Lane
Houston, TX, 77064

BHS is like the Protomotive of BMW's