996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My 996TT got a new stablemate!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 05:57 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER-TT
Yep, I have the HKS BOV, larger Bell intercooler, and the Zirgo fans too. It sounds like a plane taking off.
The sound scares the **** out of the Miata guys.
I love everything about the car except for the cheap ricer wing. Very fun on the track dude.Enjoy.

Old 12-14-2006, 06:33 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vincentdds
The sound scares the **** out of the Miata guys.
I love everything about the car except for the cheap ricer wing. Very fun on the track dude.Enjoy.
Yeah, sometimes I like the wing, sometimes not.
The good thing is it is removable in about 3 minutes flat.

Old 12-15-2006, 02:01 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Yeah, sometimes I like the wing, sometimes not.
The good thing is it is removable in about 3 minutes flat.
And it looks even more amazing without it, i wonder how it effects the downforce though on the track or at high speeds without it?!

Old 12-15-2006, 02:32 AM
colesporsche is infamous around these parts
adam send me a pm i want to see this beast.
Later
Cole

Old 12-15-2006, 05:30 AM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Sick sick car, congrats!!

Old 12-15-2006, 06:53 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
I just read a nice write up in AutoWeek. They were quite impressed by it's street manners. We all know it's fast, light and a great track car but I'd be interested to know if you will or think it could be used as a DD. Very unique!

Old 12-15-2006, 10:15 AM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Red Devil
I just read a nice write up in AutoWeek. They were quite impressed by it's street manners. We all know it's fast, light and a great track car but I'd be interested to know if you will or think it could be used as a DD. Very unique!
I know some people that do drive it daily. I wouldn't like the daily grind and wear on it. I drove it back home to Dallas from Indy and I was very impressed by its calmness not under boost. The clutch is easy to negotiate once you get use to the closeness and size of the pedals. The alcantara racing seats are very supportive and fit like a glove. It drives just as smooth, if not smoother, then my 996TT on the freeway. It is not advisable to drive it in any wet weather as the Corsas have little grip if not warmed up.

Old 12-15-2006, 10:39 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
I know some people that do drive it daily. I wouldn't like the daily grind and wear on it. I drove it back home to Dallas from Indy and I was very impressed by its calmness not under boost. The clutch is easy to negotiate once you get use to the closeness and size of the pedals. The alcantara racing seats are very supportive and fit like a glove. It drives just as smooth, if not smoother, then my 996TT on the freeway. It is not advisable to drive it in any wet weather as the Corsas have little grip if not warmed up.
hmmmm....i need to stop reading your threads...you're giving me too many ideas