996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Shark Werks & Black Mamba wish you a merry Xmas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 07:25 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 20C4S
see ya next week little fin fan.
You better hum all the way up here Dude. I likey the 3.

Old 12-24-2006, 10:20 AM
russbert is infamous around these parts
Alex & James

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Properous 2007!!

I really enjoyed meeting the two of you this year and I appreciate the time and advice each of you provided.

It "appears" I will be coming out to San Fran/San Jose a couple of times in January so if I do (and get some spare time) I will definitely stop in again.

Old 12-26-2006, 01:48 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by russbert
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Properous 2007!!

I really enjoyed meeting the two of you this year and I appreciate the time and advice each of you provided.

It "appears" I will be coming out to San Fran/San Jose a couple of times in January so if I do (and get some spare time) I will definitely stop in again.
Thanks for all the kind words guys and have a safe 25th!

Russbert feel free to stop in anytime- there's always something weird being worked on Great to meet you too!

Old 12-26-2006, 04:13 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
alex, it's always a pleasure to talk with you. you've been a greata source of knowledge on this board and I wish you and sharkwerks the very best for 07