996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

I’ve been banned from Silver Star service!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 10:12 AM
drbill is infamous around these parts
See all the excitement brought into your life since you bought my car!

Old 02-23-2004, 10:40 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
If you are a member of NNJR, the Chair of the Dealer Liason Program is Bill Gilbert (gilbert4@rcn.com)
Silver Star is not listed as one of the dealers though.
They list:
  • Ray Catena
  • Jack Daniels
  • Flemington
  • Manhattan Motorcars
  • Newton Motorsports
  • Prestige
  • Princeton
  • Paul Miller
  • Schneider & Nelson
  • Town Motor Car

Old 02-23-2004, 11:04 AM
topspn is infamous around these parts
RaveTT

Wow. Business must be good these days to be ok with losing a customer. I'm curious if SS gave you the exact reason for not wanting your business in the future? Do you recall what they said, verbatum?

Regards

Old 02-23-2004, 11:06 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Gee, according to Business 101, they should have went out of their way to accomodate a new customer. Whether right or wrong, they should have bent over backwards, and addressed all the issues 100%. End of story!

Write to JD Power. Believe me, that will have effect.

Shank

courtesy of webster:
Service: 2 a : the work performed by one that serves <good service>
Sadly Shank, for some strange reason, great service seems to be hit and miss with Porsche. It appears you need to buy a Lexus in order to get great accomodating service w/o questions these days. This is obviously a directive from the top at Lexus Corporate. PNA or the Germans need to get their act together and provide enforceable service standards on their dealers!!!

Old 02-23-2004, 11:12 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by rockitman
Sadly Shank, for some strange reason, great service seems to be hit and miss with Porsche. It appears you need to buy a Lexus in order to get great accomodating service w/o questions these days. This is obviously a directive from the top at Lexus Corporate. PNA or the Germans need to get their act together and provide enforceable service standards on their dealers!!!
I agree, although I had very good experience with Audi.

Still, my Infiniti FX'perience tops 'em all. Wish Porsche offered service like them.

Old 02-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
This is nuts I would drive 100miles to work with a new dealer if this were the case F-them! Seriously there has to be other dealers more then willing to service you and thank you for the business when they are through. That lady deserves to get fired. Reading the post word for word was rude and uncalled for. Shame on SS for treating any customer in this manor wrong or right. GET THE PCNA REGIONAL REP INVOLVED! You are the victim not them, just remember that.

Old 02-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Re: RaveTT

Originally posted by topspn
Wow. Business must be good these days to be ok with losing a customer. I'm curious if SS gave you the exact reason for not wanting your business in the future? Do you recall what they said, verbatum?

Regards
She called and said "Please come pick up your parts and find a new place to service your car, I read waht you wrote online"

Old 02-23-2004, 12:55 PM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
I cant belive that is the service you get for buying a 130 grand car (and a 200 grand for GT2 owners), you would think that they would value their coustomers a little bit more.

Old 02-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Does anyone know the owners name of Silver Star or the General manager, I wonder if he knows what is going on here.

Old 02-23-2004, 02:25 PM
drbill is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Rave TT
Does anyone know the owners name of Silver Star or the General manager, I wonder if he knows what is going on here.
artie hoffman-gen mgr silverstar

Old 02-23-2004, 02:27 PM
Happy Now?
Obviously Silver Star monitors this board, strange how they have not responded.

Old 02-23-2004, 02:31 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Got a link to what thread brought upon this phone call?

And btw, if they didn't like what you said then, they sure aren't gonna like themselves now

Old 02-23-2004, 02:42 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: RaveTT

Originally posted by Rave TT
She called and said "Please come pick up your parts and find a new place to service your car, I read waht you wrote online"
OMG she has an attitude problem!! hopefully she is fired anytime soon...

Rave: I'm on your side!! screw her

Old 02-23-2004, 02:46 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I will NEVER buy a car from Silver Star!!!!

Old 02-23-2004, 02:48 PM
doncapecod is infamous around these parts
I thought PCNA was very sensitive to customers impressions of a dealer's service. At this point if there is nothing more they can do
I'd work privately with them off the forums. Who knows, maybe the dealers have a cartel and they get together and blackball anyone who complains about their service on a forum. We all know for a fact that PCNA folks lurk on the forums!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I’ve been banned from Silver Star service!