996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Any pictures of VRAlexander's incredible 1000+ hp 996TT

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:15 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Yeah that night was kinda hazy but with mis-firing plugs, some sweet 91 vs his 100 and not even me driving that was not exactly a good/fun race. Especially the second time when he again jumped on the 2nd honk and then we started pulling past him eventually when he decided to start "moving" into our lane at around 100mph... In true ricer fashion of course as soon as the faster car starts to pull up alongside to go past he let's off the gas. Oh "he ran out of gear"...

Old 01-03-2007, 09:36 PM
pakisho is infamous around these parts
Yeah, you had him covered. Black Mamba was fast as **** on the race gas, too bad we all went straight up 91-style that night.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:35 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
You had more torque in one wheel than he had in both his rears.... Credit where credit is due... I can believe that his car had high 500s to the wheels- I could believe that but mine on 91 is around 580ish and even then at 1.2bar and misfiring plugs and King Kong driving....

Old 01-04-2007, 02:21 AM
BlownSLK55 is infamous around these parts
VR, glad to hear the fella turned out to be a nice guy - thats cool.

Pakisho, "Eye 1" got pulled by my 400 rwhp RX-7 (not my SLK). It was a year ago or so - must have been before he got his new higher Hp motor that VR mentioned. See ya.

-Matt

Old 01-04-2007, 04:45 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
Converting all car people into Porsche people huh Alex?
The "if you cant beat em join em" motto hard at work

I havent seen many fast 350's in fact only one and it ran 11.5 on DR's which for 650 rwhp isnt too spectacular to me. It's a pretty car though and formidable on the road course as well.

There is another lady (like 50 years old ) with a Twin Turbo Z that I saw at a local G and Z meet that put down 568 that day and capable of more, what she used it for I dont know but for some unlucky little teens she was gonna deal a huge blow to the ego. In fact I think someone told me she lives in my neighborhood, but I havent seen the car though.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:24 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
I'm waiting till the end of February at the Vegas meet.
So we are going to run in February...I hear EVOMS is preparing something nasty for the event ....

Bring NOS ...lol

Old 01-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
So we are going to run in February...I hear EVOMS is preparing something nasty for the event ....

Bring NOS ...lol
We don't need laughing gas...

Off Topic: Is your voicemail ever not full?

Old 01-04-2007, 11:41 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Great thread. I've always been interested to see more about Alex's car. That got me thinking, what ever happened to the monster TT Supra?!

Old 01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
SPEED RACER is infamous around these parts

Bring NOS ...lol
Hey Alex can I come over a borrow the 996tt? I need to take some photos for this thread.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Bring NOS ...lol
That right there is reason enough for me to go to Vegas, filming the mayhem.

-Markus-

Old 01-05-2007, 01:22 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
damn alex your car is amazing......

Old 01-05-2007, 01:45 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MGoBlue
Great thread. I've always been interested to see more about Alex's car. That got me thinking, what ever happened to the monster TT Supra?!
How could we forget about his supra, YEA, so what's the deal with it Alex??

BTW, who wants to trailer the cars down from the tri-state haha

Old 01-05-2007, 02:37 AM
VRAlexander
She is receiving her tune this week...and will be on a Mexican freeway near you the following week...besides what do you think I am going to race all these fast cars with in Vegas....did you really think that I was only going to driving my 996tt against some of the cars coming from the neighboring states???

Here is the thread in case some of you guys missed it...
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=46670

Old 01-05-2007, 02:41 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
She is receiving her tune this week...and will be on a Mexican freeway near you the following week...besides what do you think I am going to race all these fast cars with in Vegas....did you really think that I was only going to driving my 996tt against some of the cars coming from the neighboring states???

NOOOO, i mean the supra will be nuts, but i want to see the godly 996TT beat of yours And the rest of your cars, trailer them all

Old 01-05-2007, 02:45 AM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough

yea....I missed that, and no pics....NOOOOOOO!!!! so how bout a pic or two...

PS sorry for hijack...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Any pictures of VRAlexander's incredible 1000+ hp 996TT