996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car is a chick magnet! Proof inside.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 05:51 PM
wachuko is infamous around these parts
Cool

I had a similar situation...

Get to a light and there is this beautiful woman in a BMW cab.... heavy traffic so we are not moving that fast... she had a very sweet smile... eyes, long blonde hair, just gorgeous... There was a lady selling roses at the stop light so I called her over and asked her to give her one.... I got a business card back and it turns out the lady was a professional Swedish massagist...

I read the card and turn towards here and make a gesture with my hand as if giving a massage (kind of asking if it was really what I was reading...) She answers positively and tells me to stop by for a great one...

Never acted on it as my wife would have killed me if she found out.... but nice story/memories...

Once in 38 years... wish it would happen more often...

Old 01-05-2007, 05:56 PM
rwm514 is infamous around these partsrwm514 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
NO NO NO!!!!!!

NEVER EVER give her your number....WEAK!!!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS GET HER NUMBER!!!

Just say: "I am busy right now, but give me your numbers, and if you are a good girl, I will take you for a ride someday."

Also, what if she calls when you are with your girl.
Good advice.

Last edited by rwm514; 01-14-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
WOW

Old 01-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
I was driving in NYC one night with my window down and on my cell phone. This attractive woman driving alone pulls up next to me, opens her window and ways "Hey sexy, where are you going tonight, I think I want to hangout with you" in a very povacative way. My response was "I hope you have a lot of money, cuz I don't come cheap." Her response as she was laughing.."I bet you don't". And along I went. She was attractive, but not my type. :-) PS this was in my Lexus, No P car for me...yet

Old 01-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Rob,

Did you tell your gal that you are monogomous w/ her?

If not, wait 2-4 days and call the gal back. She obviously is available for ********.

Many of us men have been browbeaten by the overwhelming messages of misandry in modern western culture. It is important for young men today to understand that they don't have to be forced into monogamy which in todays society has heavy legal and other disadvantages for men.

Of course I am getting married in 2 days, but son, there is still hope for you.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Raz5219
I was driving in NYC one night with my window down and on my cell phone. This attractive woman driving alone pulls up next to me, opens her window and ways "Hey sexy, where are you going tonight, I think I want to hangout with you" in a very povacative way. My response was "I hope you have a lot of money, cuz I don't come cheap." Her response as she was laughing.."I bet you don't". And along I went. She was attractive, but not my type. :-) PS this was in my Lexus, No P car for me...yet
OUTSTANDING.....thats what I am talking about...RAZA has game!

Be the prize!

Old 01-05-2007, 06:22 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sechsgang
i dunno...some girls just dont seem to know what the car is but just that it looks expensive...when they ask for a ride...I give it to em.. BUT my true test of "golddigger" involves a 0-100-60...if they get nausious...then thats end of story...muahahahah
Dreams don't count Drew...

I was going to make roffle waffles later, but I decided to do it now .

Old 01-05-2007, 06:23 PM
And by the way, I don't mean at all to rag on women.

There is nothing wrong w/ a woman admiring a man in a Porsche, and it doesn't necessarily mean she is a goldigger...a Porsche merely syas "I am successful, have style, and can share good things w/ you..."

There is nothing wrong w/ a woman being attracted to such an image

Old 01-05-2007, 06:24 PM
MikeR is infamous around these parts
funny thread..... nothing like this happened to me It might one day, but with my luck it will be when my wife is in the car with me.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:26 PM
monsoonmadness is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Raz5219
I hate when that happens

Old 01-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by MikeR
funny thread..... nothing like this happened to me It might one day, but with my luck it will be when my wife is in the car with me.
Actually Mike this will tremendously increase your value in your wifes eyes.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:52 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
And by the way, I don't mean at all to rag on women.

There is nothing wrong w/ a woman admiring a man in a Porsche, and it doesn't necessarily mean she is a goldigger...a Porsche merely syas "Either my father or I are successful, have style, and can share good things w/ you..."

There is nothing wrong w/ a woman being attracted to such an image
Fixed.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:09 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Actually Mike this will tremendously increase your value in your wifes eyes.
lol I thought the whole point of getting married was so that you dont need to increase your value anymore in her eyes?

Old 01-05-2007, 07:11 PM
SPEED RACER is infamous around these parts
NO NO NO!!!!!!

NEVER EVER give her your number....WEAK!!!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS GET HER NUMBER!!!

Just say: "I am busy right now, but give me your numbers, and if you are a good girl, I will take you for a ride someday."

Also, what if she calls when you are with your girl.
Your right, spoken like a true pimp.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:12 PM
KJM3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by doccao
You should keep track of all the chicks you've scored with on the driver's panel and tell your GF it's from racing kills.
Or just tell her the stains on the seat are from racing kills.

- KJ

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My car is a chick magnet! Proof inside.