996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car is a chick magnet! Proof inside.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 07:44 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by monsoonmadness
I hate when that happens
LOL!!! Kevin man, i think you should give me a ride so i can see for myself BTW does a friend of yours have a cobalt blue 997 GT3? i saw him flying down Northern Blvd, i want to see it upc lose and get a ride in it BADLY!!!!

Old 01-05-2007, 07:56 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
good and bad .. am driving a 60 corvette at a stop sign two girls in a mustang ask the death question nice car is that your grandson??? answere no her next question is that a f car??? mistake me for a grandfather not good mistake a 60 corvette for a f car priceless.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Red 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KJM3
Or just tell her the stains on the seat are from racing kills.

- KJ

What-- from your head count????!!!

Old 01-05-2007, 08:18 PM
smistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond repute
just imagine what will happen once the Pcar does come around!

Old 01-05-2007, 08:41 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Dreams don't count Drew...

I was going to make roffle waffles later, but I decided to do it now .

Wow...this is one time you acutally are completely NOT an authority on the subject...I have a current list of 1 hurl, 2 bad stomach...and only 1 who didnt get either...

and dreams? they may be a dream for you...but this comes by pretty normal in these parts Mr.! You of all should know this.

Old 01-05-2007, 09:54 PM
mose55 is infamous around these parts
Lucky dawg...All I have gotten have been propositions from 'professionals' when I was driving my turbo

Old 01-05-2007, 10:25 PM
MikeR is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Actually Mike this will tremendously increase your value in your wifes eyes.
would be the look she gives me. And would right back at her.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:05 PM
PRS29 has a spectacular aura aboutPRS29 has a spectacular aura aboutPRS29 has a spectacular aura about
This thread is !

I had an entertaining experience as well. Pity it wasn't my car. Here is the story:

My uncle asked me to locate a 996 Turbo X50 (this was a year ago), and ofcourse I do. The car was in CT, and we live in PA. He decides he is going to trade his 2005 G55 (469bhp... fast as hell and sounds amazing... but horrible for everything else). He then asks me to drive his G55 to the dealership and pick up the car for him. Didn't have to ask me twice. I grab his nephew for the ride (5.5 hour drive each way), and off we went. Let me interrupt for second just to say that after just an hour or so in that damned G55, I wanted to get out and walk. What a pos! K back to the story. So anyhow, we get to the dealership and do all the formalities (I got to drive the then new Boxster S with the 280bhp engine while waiting). So now we are on the way back home in a nice Arctic Silver/Black TTX50. Having fun... driving fast as hell (hit a buck forty in some stretches)... when I notice that this Mustang has been trying to follow me. So now I decide to have fun, weaving... accelerating, etc... then wait for it to catch up etc. I am thinking its just a couple of guys who like cars and wanted to have some fun. Lo and behold, when the car pulls up next to us... its got two HOT chicks in it. They were blowing kisses and egging us on. At one point, they were putting their concert tickets up against the window and asked to go with them (Dave Matthews). I KNOW it could have been an amazing time. Trust me, all sorts of things were running through my head. Had it been my car... it would have been an easy decision... but the thought of what my uncle would do if I came back home a day later... with a possibility of some dancing bears painted on the side of the car... well... hahaha... didn't want to take the risk. Maybe next time it will be mine.

Oh, and regarding that 60's corvette and F car story being priceless. That in my opinion was positive. I had the opposite happen to me. I located for my other cousin a 1972 Ferrari Daytona Spider. As a thank you he had the car pass by PA (it was coming from the west coast) on the way to him in NY. Very nice of him considering he didn't even drive the car yet. So I had the car for a couple of days... so much fun... but quite scary when thinking of its value. It drives like a truck in low speeds... but feels great the faster you drive it. That sound!!! After a couple of hours of being followed by a bunch of cars, I decide to fill gas. A guy in the pump next to me, said... nice Corvette!!! To a DAYTONA!!! I was quietly wishing that something would spark and cause his car to go up in flames.

Last edited by PRS29; 01-05-2007 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
I would be wary of any girl that like me for my car. I used to take my ****tiest cars on first dates and I did just fine.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Ashokn,

I hate to tell you but it never ends...you always have to game a woman to keep her in love w/ you, even after years of marriage.

Not doing so is a mistake many men make....they think, "Ive got her, now I can move on the otehr achievments" Unfortunately, women need more maintenance than a 57 Chevy.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 01-06-2007 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
This is why I need a turbo the other day I got an offer from some umpa lumpa fat hog that worked at the gas station.

We have a date friday

jk

Old 01-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Red 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Ashokn,

I hate to tell you but it never ends...you always have to game a woman to keep her in love w/ you, even after years of marriage.

Not doing so is a mistake many men make....they think, "Ive got her, now I can move on the otehr achievments" Unfortunately, women need more maintenance than a 57 Chevy.
Hey Doc, my guess is you teach Maths!!

Old 01-06-2007, 07:22 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sechsgang
i dunno...some girls just dont seem to know what the car is but just that it looks expensive...when they ask for a ride...I give it to em.. BUT my true test of "golddigger" involves a 0-100-60...if they get nausious...then thats end of story...muahahahah
funniest shiet evah! I almost blew my soda out of my mouth!

Anyhoo, I have several stories that are similar when I had my M (maxxxxed out) ...funnier than that was when my GF drove my friends M and of course she had guys falling, bumping into things and waving to her...even better than that was when a couple of girls were leaning out the window giving my GF thumbs up and trying to talk to her!

hot cars - hot women...they go hand in hand...the Porsche comes my way soon...with the reaction I got in the M, I know the Porsche will be the same if not more...no biggie but still fun!

M

Old 01-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rwm514
Good advice. Actually, she did call a few days later at 230am and I was with my girl!
I think 2:30 am qualifies as a "Booty call", yes?

Old 01-06-2007, 09:17 AM
rwm514 is infamous around these partsrwm514 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Red Devil
I think 2:30 am qualifies as a "Booty call", yes?

Last edited by rwm514; 01-14-2007 at 05:44 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My car is a chick magnet! Proof inside.