996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Porsche: There is No Substitute!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 06:12 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
OK, i'll bite, what happened in TX?

Old 01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
Oh man, didn't you hear about the spike belts on the Interstate??

Old 01-12-2007, 09:02 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by str8blst
OK... I have another question... if you had to build your car all over again what would you do different? I mean you have just about everything under the sun done to your ride. Are there any new products that you would like to try or any products which you have now which you wish you did differently?
I would have waited a little longer and not been one of the first major upgraded tt's. Once the GT700 came out I could have saved myself alot of grief and just bought that kit, which is essentially what happened in the end.

There are probably some things I could add to my car like a different intake/throttle body, the guard gears. But I have spent a fortune on this car and my wife has gone from wanting me to get rid of it to tolerating it. Can't put more money into it right now and as I said I am happy with the package.

Old 01-12-2007, 09:05 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by deepblue
OK, i'll bite, what happened in TX?
You asked for it, get yourself a drink sit down, relax and laugh at my expense!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ght=Cannonball

Old 01-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by BBGT2
I bet one of the things he would do different is NOT drive thru Texas anymore.

Right Buddy?
Texas has been wiped off my map!

Old 01-12-2007, 09:58 AM
ROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really nice
Buddy, does your clutch rattles when in neutral ?
I don't like that on my TT, what do I change it for ? -I have a Sachs Stage II LWFW on right now because the car is FVD Stg IV. Maybe GT3RS's clutch ???

Old 01-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Yes you will get that with most of the Light weight flywheels/clutch setups.

Not sure if there is one that won't do that?

Old 01-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by CamNeelyphile
Oh man, didn't you hear about the spike belts on the Interstate??
That would have sucked so bad!

Old 01-13-2007, 02:17 PM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
.... and that makes me think that you should add yet another "mod". How about a guards red parachute with a big "shart" stain in the middle? It would be so "you" Buddy and it gets you stopped before you hit the spike belts. Just think of the money you're saving not having to re-shoe the Red Beast.

Old 01-13-2007, 05:22 PM
OH Now your bringing up the sharting story! Geez I have no shame left!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.