996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Porsche: There is No Substitute!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 02:10 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Porsche: There is No Substitute!

Yo brothers of speed you know the thing that I have noticed is that no matter what other cars you move onto there still is no substitute for the tt! I have said before that I will keep the tt and only add to my stable, but many have left the fold only to return when thay have been unfulfilled. Keep the faith the tt is the chosen one!

Old 01-08-2007, 02:36 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
And not just a TT, I love my C2, drove the new 335i coupe today, wasnt at all impressed by it. G35 and Z cars arent even close to the way Porsches feel.

Im still torn between a GT3 and a TT, love the tunability of the TT, but also love the rawness of the GT3. Well when the time comes, I defintely need to drive both to make my final decision.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Banned
Detailer708 is infamous around these parts
whats cookin buddy g!!!!

Old 01-10-2007, 09:22 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Where have you been and what are you driving?

Old 01-10-2007, 10:04 AM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
Mr. Buddy Gainey, sightings of you have been rare lately, it is always a good thing when you post here. I guess you're loving the temps this winter huh?

Old 01-10-2007, 04:12 PM
I have been lurking alot more than posting, but that can change at any time!

Yes this winter has been strange no snow for Christmas and 45 to 50 degrees in January.

Good to hear from you.

Old 01-10-2007, 06:18 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Porsche will always be permanent part of my stable.

Buddy,

tell us some stories of your drive to the European Car competition, LOL!

MK

Old 01-10-2007, 06:21 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by buddyg
Yo brothers of speed you know the thing that I have noticed is that no matter what other cars you move onto there still is no substitute for the tt! I have said before that I will keep the tt and only add to my stable, but many have left the fold only to return when thay have been unfulfilled. Keep the faith the tt is the chosen one!

Hahaha I 've been saying this since the 993TT days.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:33 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER

Buddy,

MK
Amen, totally agree!

Old 01-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER

Buddy,

MK
It wasn't the drive there that was the problem it was the unexpected layover in Texas on the way home that really SUCKED!

Thank goodness that is all in my past now, don't mess with TEXAS!

Old 01-11-2007, 03:23 PM
FlyingLow is infamous around these parts
Totally agree with everything the Budman said and I'll use another great but older Porsche tagline. "Nothing even comes close!"

Old 01-11-2007, 03:33 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Hey Buddy,
Any new upgrades to your beast? What's next for you? Are you even considering the new 997TT?

Old 01-11-2007, 03:42 PM
No new mods for now I am pretty happy with my overall package. I do not plan to get a 997 tt. That would just start the mod disease all over again, right now I think I have it in a bit of remission!

Old 01-11-2007, 04:09 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
OK... I have another question... if you had to build your car all over again what would you do different? I mean you have just about everything under the sun done to your ride. Are there any new products that you would like to try or any products which you have now which you wish you did differently?

Old 01-11-2007, 04:19 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by str8blst
OK... I have another question... if you had to build your car all over again what would you do different?

I bet one of the things he would do different is NOT drive thru Texas anymore.

Right Buddy?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.