996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

UMW Stage 3A Zero Clearance Breaks New Ground: Dyno Sheet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 05:22 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Dang! Where does it end....

Old 01-20-2007, 05:22 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
or do you just keep going?

Old 01-20-2007, 05:25 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Vincent...tell me those arent going in the "widowmaker"...say it isnt so.Kevin

Old 01-20-2007, 05:26 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
Dang! Where does it end....
Heck, I cant remember where it started

Old 01-20-2007, 05:29 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I think i need to retire from 6speed, like my latest "upgrade" wasnt good enough, now i want everything you guys are doing, such bad influences, you guys SUCK!!

Old 01-20-2007, 05:34 PM
KPG
Originally Posted by iLLM3
I think i need to retire from 6speed, like my latest "upgrade" wasnt good enough, now i want everything you guys are doing, such bad influences, you guys SUCK!!
Martin...al BSing aside. The engine is on the table right now,my Porsche tech tells me he is going skiing out West for a week to 10 days. You of all people have spoken of the sickness..the next upgrade. Might as well do it now since it will be cheaper. More importantly it will be bulletproff. A shufflepinned case wont walk at high rpms. The stock crank has oiling issues at very high rpms...It will just be that much more expensive later....because I would have done it eventually.... Besides, high RPM with no lag sounds like a winning combo to me....Where is Tom? Hiding under his desk Kevin

Last edited by KPG; 01-20-2007 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:44 PM
SMR
SMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by KPG
Martin...al BSing aside. The engine is on the table right now,my Porsche tech tells me he is going skiing out West for a week to 10 days. You of all people have spoken of the sickness..the next upgrade. Might as well do it know since it will be cheaper. More importantly it will be bulletproff. A shufflepinned case wont walk at high rpms. The stock crank has oiling issues at very high rpms...It will just be that much more expensive later....because I would have done it eventually.... Besides, high RPM with no lag sounds like a winning combo to me....Where is Tom? Hiding under his desk Kevin
And boat tailing, and a gt3 rs crank and when you aare in there a gt3R oil pump as in the gt2 would be nice KPG

Old 01-20-2007, 05:44 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Martin...al BSing aside. The engine is on the table right now,my Porsche tech tells me he is going skiing out West for a week to 10 days. You of all people have spoken of the sickness..the next upgrade. Might as well do it know since it will be cheaper. More importantly it will be bulletproff. A shufflepinned case wont walk at high rpms. The stock crank has oiling issues at very high rpms...It will just be that much more expensive later....because I would have done it eventually.... Besides, high RPM with no lag sounds like a winning combo to me....Where is Tom? Hiding under his desk Kevin
LOL believe me i know, its insane! Boy but let me tell you, you sure do know how to make a fella feel OBSOLETE jk

I think its the best thing, you are correct. I always believed in going ALL OUT first hand with a big setup a la 3b+. Saves alot of headache, time and money

Old 01-20-2007, 05:46 PM
KPG
Originally Posted by SMR
And boat tailing, and a gt3 rs crank and when you aare in there a gt3R oil pump as in the gt2 would be nice KPG
That is all on the list...plus some. Kevin

Old 01-20-2007, 05:47 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
But when I suggested it, oh no!! I dont no!! thats to much!! ha! you guys , thats Ok!!!

Tom

PS: I ordered mine also, just got off the phone with the Grand Master!

Old 01-20-2007, 05:48 PM
KPG
Originally Posted by topgun

you are such an easy sell....I just made my sales quota on you....Now I get the trip to the Bahamas....

Old 01-20-2007, 05:50 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
you are such an easy sell....I just made my sales quota on you....Now I get the trip to the Bahamas....
Funny!!! I already have the GT2 pump, one less headache!!

Old 01-20-2007, 06:01 PM
KPG
This is my public Mea Culpa.... Thomas, you were right. Let me repeat, Your were right.... I grovel at your greatness...I am not worthy...Thank you sir, can I have another...Is this satisfactory? I can go on if you like your highness. Kevin

Old 01-20-2007, 06:01 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Joe,

I had never seen that run before (10.88 at 134), that was beautiful,
smooth, looked like no effort. Nice run.

MK

Old 01-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by topgun
But when I suggested it, oh no!! I dont no!! thats to much!! ha! you guys , thats Ok!!!

Tom

Seriously, no like SERIOUSLY i am convinced you guys are all out of your ****ing minds

Tom dont call me anymore, you just make my head spin with wanting to add MORE AND MORE!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: UMW Stage 3A Zero Clearance Breaks New Ground: Dyno Sheet