996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

RUF R-GT2 Photoshoot :)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 01-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Leon S
you have a truly special car there buddy, enjoy it and drive it hard (she likes it)
I couldn't have said it any better.

Mart, you know how I feel about your car.

Old 01-18-2007, 05:30 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Martin!!!

So how many HP does the keychain add?

Seriously tho, i have to ask, as a German-Car fan in training i would like to know what mods you could POSSIBLY do to this car? Just curious....im trained to think that way...its a JDM thing

Old 01-18-2007, 05:33 PM
M3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura about
Wow, and congrats. I know you will enjoy it in great health. Take care and enjoy that beast!

Old 01-18-2007, 05:39 PM
doccao is infamous around these parts
Martin - Absolutely stunning! I have followed your evolution since the illM3 days, but this tops it all. I'm sure there's still room for mods in that car to help personalize your new ride

Old 01-18-2007, 05:40 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous car. Welcome to the Ruf family. Oh wait I don't even own a Ruf.

Old 01-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Beach_Bum is infamous around these parts
Wow Wow Wow!

Old 01-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Excellent car and you can't go wrong with Porsche & Ruf. I hope for us to catch a break and see it before spring. Not this weekend though if the forecasts are right.

Old 01-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
I HATE YOU MARTIN!

As long as I've been waiting for these pics, I can't stand to look. Well actually, I can't stop looking.

I still hate you, because the car is sick and you don't deserve it! j/k

Can't congratulate you enough. You really searched long and hard and ended up with this devil dressed in arguably the most favored factory color.

A GT2 touched up by Ruf is like...(whoever finishes this sentence appropriately will get appropriate rep).

Congrats again bro.

Old 01-18-2007, 06:13 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the new car Martin. Beautiful car!!! GT2 + Ruf = Stunning!!!

Old 01-18-2007, 06:18 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Alex
I
A GT2 touched up by Ruf is like..."When God touched David"
How's that ?

Old 01-18-2007, 07:01 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Highhats
Insane dude! Ill see you Monday right?

-Suman
LOL Monday, what's Monday?? IM me, you going to the shop?? BTW show everyone your new wheels, i hate you!

Originally Posted by TonyNJ
Martin, you my friend own the REAL DEAL!! Not only is it special by being a GT2 but a Ruf car to top it off. Very special vehicle and sure to always be an awesome combo. Congrats and enjoy, hope to see it soon!!
Tony thanks buddy, i will sure enjoy this one! Was just out driving it and couldnt stop thinking, man i have never driven a better sportscar EVER!! Hopefully we have an early Spring, see you soon!

Originally Posted by Phoenix
I couldn't have said it any better.

Mart, you know how I feel about your car.
Kev thanks man, i sure do! And this thread wouldnt have happened if it werent for you, thankyou so much and SEE YOU SOON as well

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Congrats Martin!!!

So how many HP does the keychain add?

Seriously tho, i have to ask, as a German-Car fan in training i would like to know what mods you could POSSIBLY do to this car? Just curious....im trained to think that way...its a JDM thing
LOL its for weight saving purposes :P Mods, well if im nuts like always and thinking how i am right this second, headers/new airbox/intercoolers and probably wheels. Body wise i might do CF wing but that is IT, its perfect as is IMO!

Originally Posted by M3CAB
Wow, and congrats. I know you will enjoy it in great health. Take care and enjoy that beast!
Thanks man, hope you are enjoying yours as well headache free !

Originally Posted by doccao
Martin - Absolutely stunning! I have followed your evolution since the illM3 days, but this tops it all. I'm sure there's still room for mods in that car to help personalize your new ride
Thanks and yes of course, too bad you didnt see it from the "iLLG35" days As i said i'll probably add a few more things, small stuff nothing major!

Originally Posted by vincentdds
Gorgeous car. Welcome to the Ruf family. Oh wait I don't even own a Ruf.
Oh stop Vince, your car along with Bajo's are what made me ALWAYS want a GT2, if you have a "GT2" you sha'll all be treated as equal

Originally Posted by Red Devil
Excellent car and you can't go wrong with Porsche & Ruf. I hope for us to catch a break and see it before spring. Not this weekend though if the forecasts are right.
Yea forecast isnt looking great, blah knew it was bound to happen sooner or later LOL! But yes like i said, you guys should let me know whenever you are meeting up or going out for a ride, w/e it might be!

Originally Posted by Alex
I HATE YOU MARTIN!

As long as I've been waiting for these pics, I can't stand to look. Well actually, I can't stop looking.

I still hate you, because the car is sick and you don't deserve it! j/k

Can't congratulate you enough. You really searched long and hard and ended up with this devil dressed in arguably the most favored factory color.

A GT2 touched up by Ruf is like...(whoever finishes this sentence appropriately will get appropriate rep).

Congrats again bro.
Alex you are the man. Yes my long search and indecisive mind payed off in the end, and it sure is a damn devil, almost bit me in the *** tonight getting on the freeway LOL!

And again i cannot THANK YOU guys enough, all of you are awesome.

Originally Posted by RT7
Congrats on the new car Martin. Beautiful car!!! GT2 + Ruf = Stunning!!!
Im starting to sound repetitive, but each of you guys deserve a huge thanks, i appreciate it !

Old 01-18-2007, 07:13 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Other GT2's bow down to you, it's that SICK.
Has Ruf tested the 550 GT2 on the ring?

Old 01-18-2007, 07:27 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Congrats martin..

Old 01-18-2007, 07:33 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Martin...that is one pretty car. Those rims are great...looks fast standing still.Kevin

Old 01-18-2007, 07:39 PM
JNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to all
looking good Martin! congrats again and drive safe!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: RUF R-GT2 Photoshoot :)