996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Owners of the GT750 kits, can you post up a dyno sheet?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 08:46 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I agree, Buddy. Side by side roll-ons are really the only truly accurate way to compare one car against another.
Scott, your correct I have a GT800 in my back yard (joetwint) , as sonn as he gets his car, we will do a roll-on to compare with stage 3b

Old 01-30-2007, 10:55 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
I agree, Buddy. Side by side roll-ons are really the only truly accurate way to compare one car against another.
not only the most accurate, but no doubt the most exciting.

however, its frequently impossible to do this. never mind that you could have one car in NY and the other car in CA... but there are monster cars in the US, in Europe and in Asia... an objective measure using reliable timing equipment like GPS dataloggers (isn't it great that these toys are now readily available?) is really the only practical way to compare these cars' straightline pace...

Old 01-30-2007, 01:10 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
+2. There are a few people on this forum who get way too caught up with numbers and keyboard racing. To be apples v. apples the cars must be lined up against each other.

Any GT700's local to me want to do some friendly pulls?

Old 01-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
Info on that veilside GT-R... It is a 2.8l Inline 6.... Turbo's are a set of GT3240's with a hollinger tranny. Same setup as HKS, JUN, BLITZ and other drag top speed cars...

My GT-R is on its way... Oh and its full interior.. if you want to see the car go to the Veilside website and check out the GT-R R34 Drag body kit...thats the car...

Old 01-30-2007, 01:46 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Scott, your correct I have a GT800 in my back yard (joetwint) , as sonn as he gets his car, we will do a roll-on to compare with stage 3b
Cough, and some comparos with me

Old 01-30-2007, 02:27 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Cough, and some comparos with me
That go's without saying .

Old 01-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by silversurfer
+2. There are a few people on this forum who get way too caught up with numbers and keyboard racing. To be apples v. apples the cars must be lined up against each other.

Any GT700's local to me want to do some friendly pulls?

Ben, is'nt Jags by you? that would be nice!! 3a/Gt700 comparo

Old 01-30-2007, 02:31 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
yes he is...maybe we should hook up for a few runs...Jag?

Old 01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
That go's without saying .
Pfff your car is going to be slow

BTW your welcome, or else you would be watching us post about you

Old 01-30-2007, 02:40 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by silversurfer
yes he is...maybe we should hook up for a few runs...Jag?
Ben it is blantantly obvious that your referring to me in your post about "any local gt700's" You know I am the only gt700 in the seattle area. Ben I would be happy to run our cars. Lets plan to do it at one of the next 6speed meets.

Jag

Old 01-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Ben it is blantantly obvious that your referring to me in your post about "any local gt700's" You know I am the only gt700 in the seattle area. Ben I would be happy to run our cars. Lets plan to do it at one of the next 6speed meets.

Jag
Actually I wasn't, but you are the easiest b/c we've already met. There are plenty of people that don't post on this board (or who only lurk) that have fast Pcars. I've heard of one guy in Seattle who might be faster than both of us who never posted here.

I'll be doing some logs this week, if you want to join PM me.

Old 01-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Pfff your car is going to be slow

BTW your welcome, or else you would be watching us post about you
Thanks, my brother .

Old 01-30-2007, 02:53 PM
If you guy's are local, Whats the problem?

Old 01-30-2007, 07:32 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
there are several kits in houston... i have the EVOMS GT 700... I will do a roll on with anybody... so lets compare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to have it soon!!
cheers
Robert

Old 01-30-2007, 08:08 PM
If you guy's are local, Whats the problem?
No problem...just waiting for Jag to PM me so we can set it up. Should be fun!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Owners of the GT750 kits, can you post up a dyno sheet?