996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

AZ Drag Day 3/3/07!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 10:19 AM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
And those showing their car can take them to the track and vice versa.
So which are you, show or go?

Old 02-04-2007, 10:23 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Joe, when does your drag season end because it gets too hot? Kevin

Old 02-04-2007, 10:27 AM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KPG
Joe, when does your drag season end because it gets too hot? Kevin
We're usually good here through the end of May.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:30 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
We're usually good here through the end of May.
One of these days i will try to get out that way... the auto transport company I work for has an office in Chandler so it wouldnt be too difficult...I do need a running car though....Kevin

Old 02-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by KPG
One of these days i will try to get out that way... the auto transport company I work for has an office in Chandler so it wouldnt be too difficult...I do need a running car though....Kevin
Reliable?? I used them to ship my GT2 from Detroit. They have shipped around 15 cars for me, Great company!!!

Last edited by RennTechV12; 02-04-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:41 AM
KPG
Reliable?? I used them to ship my GT2 from Detroit. They have shipped around 15 cars for me, Great company!!!
Yes, that would be them... I dont recall seeing that car in the warehouse. I make it a point to check out any Porsche's that come thru... Why was your car at our MI office? Was it a MI car originally?

Old 02-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by KPG
Yes, that would be them... I dont recall seeing that car in the warehouse. I make it a point to check out any Porsche's that come thru... Why was your car at our MI office? Was it a MI car originally?
I bought it back in June. I got it in Chicago and drove it back to MI (my original hometown) to ship to AZ.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:22 PM
KPG
I bought it back in June. I got it in Chicago and drove it back to MI (my original hometown) to ship to AZ.
I did see it then... I didnt think it was yours, I thought you have had yours for several years. I think it was your car i was crawling under to get the part number off the rims since i was looking for GT2 rims at that time... small world. Kevin

Old 02-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by KPG
I did see it then... I didnt think it was yours, I thought you have had yours for several years. I think it was your car i was crawling under to get the part number off the rims since i was looking for GT2 rims at that time... small world. Kevin
Thanks again for deciphering the Driftbox data for me. I'm going to hook it up to my dodge on our drag day in March. According to the calculators it does 0-60 in 1.8 seconds

Old 02-05-2007, 11:25 PM
KPG
Thanks again for deciphering the Driftbox data for me. I'm going to hook it up to my dodge on our drag day in March. According to the calculators it does 0-60 in 1.8 seconds
No problem...I am sure the results from the Dodge will make interesting reading Later,Kevin

Old 02-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by KPG
No problem...I am sure the results from the Dodge will make interesting reading Later,Kevin
The old dirftbox will be getting passed around alot that day. We'll have plenty of data to analyze

Old 02-07-2007, 10:53 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Guys are there Hotels and such in the surrounding area of the track? I am considering this if I have any money left over from Vegas, and if time permits(Dont know when midterms for school are).

-Markus-

Old 02-07-2007, 11:06 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TechArtDreamer
Guys are there Hotels and such in the surrounding area of the track? I am considering this if I have any money left over from Vegas, and if time permits(Dont know when midterms for school are).

-Markus-
If I were you, I would stay somewhere closer to Scottsdale (an hour away from the track but close to the airport). You can ride up there with me the day of the event.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:14 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Luis, I'll take a look and see what is around Scottsdale.

-Markus-

Old 02-07-2007, 11:17 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TechArtDreamer
Thanks Luis, I'll take a look and see what is around Scottsdale.

-Markus-
Or you can crash at my place as long as you don't try anything funny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AZ Drag Day 3/3/07!!!