996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Few pics of my Protomotive GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 01:26 PM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Hotness, someone should hook you up with an avatar. Great pics btw.

Old 02-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Its ignorant comments like this that gives Porsche owners bad reputations....
Oops, my bad. I should have said "Huge step up from the Poopra."

Fixed....lol.

But seriously, fantastic car. I have Fiske's, otherwise the cars are identical. Ya bringing it to Houston?

Old 02-07-2007, 03:30 PM
john revis is infamous around these parts
Jamie, you're killing me.
I really like the wheel choice, and the car looks sensational.

Old 02-07-2007, 05:27 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by john revis
Jamie, you're killing me.
I really like the wheel choice, and the car looks sensational.
Thanks John. You're more than welcome to drive it again anytime you're up in the Ohio area.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Good golly Miss Molly, that is one sweet whip.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:17 PM
flatsixnut is infamous around these parts
Its ignorant comments like this that gives Porsche owners bad reputations....

You have a very nice looking 2 there, but your reply was even more ignorant than his...at least he was stating fact.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:27 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
How can you forget engine bay pics?

Old 02-08-2007, 06:35 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Guys, please cut the O.T. Supra crap!!

Jamie is very respected in the Supra world and has had some
real monsters. The Porsche is his second Mark and he hasnt even driven
it yet!!! So lets not worry about which car is better (and for what?) please.
The point here is this is one of the finest GT2's to come along in a long time
and this board has several other nice one's. I really tire of the Porsche versus
the world arguments.

MK

Old 02-08-2007, 08:39 AM
flatsixnut is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Guys, please cut the O.T. Supra crap!!

Jamie is very respected in the Supra world and has had some
real monsters. The Porsche is his second Mark and he hasnt even driven
it yet!!! So lets not worry about which car is better (and for what?) please.
The point here is this is one of the finest GT2's to come along in a long time
and this board has several other nice one's. I really tire of the Porsche versus
the world arguments.

MK

I am sorry. I did say it was an outstanding 2 though. I used to be a small fan of stock supras.

Old 02-08-2007, 10:58 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by flatsixnut
You have a very nice looking 2 there, but your reply was even more ignorant than his...at least he was stating fact.
Every board has its share of bad apples

Old 02-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Every board has its share of bad apples
True, but we still hope to make a "good apple" of you, Jamie even with your propensity to call Porsche fans "nuthuggers."

Old 02-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Jamie,

I just watched the 'Busa / Hornet vid. Excellent runs!

Old 02-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
True, but we still hope to make a "good apple" of you, Jamie even with your propensity to call Porsche fans "nuthuggers."
Well, reading some of your posts/questions over the couple months, combined with the fact that you have owned your GT2 for even less time that I have, I find the above comment particularly amusing.

Old 02-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Jamie,

I just watched the 'Busa / Hornet vid. Excellent runs!
Thanks Scott. We had a pretty good time that night. My fault for not heating up the tires, it was a smokefest for me. That Hornet is supposedly a high 8 sec car with the 250 shot he was running. He has never lost in 15 years on our local streets. It hooks hard! He bent some valves after that run too...he was pushing it. We've got a rematch with my new Supra and his new motor set-up this summer, so I'll be sure to let you know when we run

Old 02-08-2007, 02:36 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Scott. We had a pretty good time that night. My fault for not heating up the tires, it was a smokefest for me. That Hornet is supposedly a high 8 sec car with the 250 shot he was running. He has never lost in 15 years on our local streets. It hooks hard! He bent some valves after that run too...he was pushing it. We've got a rematch with my new Supra and his new motor set-up this summer, so I'll be sure to let you know when we run

Post the video link yo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Few pics of my Protomotive GT2