996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My new brake upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
it was 60 degrees and sunny yestersday in Tulsa....
I pre-staged and blipped the throttle before tripping the stage light...

Old 02-27-2007, 03:57 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Those are excellent brakes; had them on my Z and loved them.

Old 02-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Are you doing the rears also? What is that going to do to your braking bias? Those are some serious brakes to go with your serious machine, enjoy using all of it to the fullest!!!!!

Old 02-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Those breaks look impressive. I can't believe how quickly your car is coming together. I can't wait to hear the results from Tulsa. I'm sure you will be impressed!

Old 02-27-2007, 10:24 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Sweet stuff and I understand slotted are better then cross-drilled rotors.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
yeah Mark is running full front and rear kit from us. Slotted is best for road racing imo.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:45 AM
SallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Zippy
Those breaks look impressive. I can't believe how quickly your car is coming together. I can't wait to hear the results from Tulsa. I'm sure you will be impressed!
http://www.brakes-not-breaks.com/

Old 03-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SallyMobile
Thanks for clearing that up Sally. It took me a while to catch onto what information the link provided. I've always been much more precise with numbers vs. letters!

Old 03-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Here's something for you Sally:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! ifyou can raed tihs psas it on!!

Last edited by Zippy; 03-04-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:41 PM
SallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the rough
Heh, I was just goofing off a bit Zippy. Reminds me of this:

http://images6.fotki.com/v162/photos...i_10541-vi.jpg

Old 03-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by SallyMobile
Heh, I was just goofing off a bit Zippy. Reminds me of this:

http://images6.fotki.com/v162/photos...i_10541-vi.jpg
exactly! .

Old 03-04-2007, 06:51 PM
gt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the rough
high jkacker......
J/k hahahah