996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Fikse Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 05:57 PM
CSD952 is infamous around these parts
I had a set of FM10s on my 951S and they were great wheels, light and strong. Excellent people to work with as well. Hope you get a reasonable price WITH shipping.

Old 02-11-2007, 07:25 PM
kennyjr748 is infamous around these parts
I had FM10s on my RS America. Great wheels, great customer support. The only thing is that they were a real pain to keep clean.

Old 02-11-2007, 08:44 PM
justdumb is infamous around these parts
Anyone have experience with their "Race Satin" (anodized) finish? Is it easier to keep clean? I am considering ordering a set of Profil 10s.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:18 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RobT
Cheers Chris,waiting on the Sharkster to come back with a price.
Hey Rob, got the Email. Just waiting to here back from a couple of people in terms of the shipping stuff. Should hear back on Monday

Old 02-11-2007, 11:19 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by F**K
Anyone have experience with their "Race Satin" (anodized) finish? Is it easier to keep clean? I am considering ordering a set of Profil 10s.
I've done that on a couple of sets and I must say I really like the technipolish (standard) the best. The black is easy to clean though and a lot of track guys go that route...

Old 02-12-2007, 08:21 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sharkster
I've done that on a couple of sets and I must say I really like the technipolish (standard) the best. The black is easy to clean though and a lot of track guys go that route...
I am going to purchase Fm5s in race satin in a bit...its true...once you go black, you dont go back!

Old 02-12-2007, 10:27 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
My profil 10s have the standard technopolish and they clean up fine. They are not any harder to clean than any other Y-spoke design wheel like BBS or Champion (they're all a PITA!).
I have seen the black anodized finish get stained. This was on track vehicles and I'm not sure if it was from brake pad material, neglect, or both.

Old 02-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
I am going to purchase Fm5s in race satin in a bit...its true...once you go black, you dont go back!
Sounds good man... I have pix of those EXACT wheels on a 997S. If you want, drop me an Email and I can send them to you...

Old 02-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I have the race satin finish and I absolutely love my Fiske's.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:23 PM
RobT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Thanks for all the replies lads,Dr J do you have any pics of your wheels?

Sharky have you got anywhere with costings mate?

Old 02-13-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi Rob,

Talked over with Fikse and it doesn't look good. Waiting to hear back from UPS/Fedex still but after talking with Fikse they are saying $600 would be about right Damn that sux!

Old 02-13-2007, 04:41 PM
RobT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
Hi Rob,

Talked over with Fikse and it doesn't look good. Waiting to hear back from UPS/Fedex still but after talking with Fikse they are saying $600 would be about right Damn that sux!
Thanks mate,can you mail me a total costing inc shipping,might still go for them.

Rob

Old 02-13-2007, 04:55 PM
shonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to behold
i have 2 sets, centerlocks. no problems. absolutely outstanding service
carlos

Old 02-14-2007, 10:11 AM
justdumb is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Any pics?

Old 02-14-2007, 10:24 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Standard Technopolish:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fikse Wheels